PDA

View Full Version : bizhub 1050 no power

Custom Search

pudgi300
12-11-2008, 03:04 PM
Doing pm last night. Change developer ,blades ,charge with power off. Put back together and would not come on. Have 209v at main body. Power supply board blows fuse f1. What could i have done ?? I did not touch anything else. I have had these things apart many times any never a problem. Thanks for any help. Think it is the board but you never know if fuser or anything else is pulling it down.

Thanks Warren

random
12-12-2008, 05:51 AM
I have had this happen to me. Replaced the fuse and more smoke. Replaced the power supply and all better. The power supply is the one on the lower left hand side. Real nightmare to get out.

brian155
12-12-2008, 02:33 PM
i have had three power suppies go now, all on 1050e and if you test there is power present but the 24v relay is not actuated.

pudgi300
12-12-2008, 07:06 PM
Thanks forthe reply for the no power. Pulled the dcps and checked it over. Found 2 6.8 ohm resisters open. Replaced them and still smoked. It must be the bridge rec or the FET causing the problem. Have new board on order. Must of got a spike when turning on machine. Thanks again for the info. Sorrydid not respond sooner but have ice storm and power out on that and pc too. Will post when fixed.

Thanbks Warren

dl4tech
12-12-2008, 08:18 PM
After replacing the Power Supply, make sure you get (or the Customer purchases one) a surge protector. We has several power supplys go.
First, I was speaking with the Owner, Key Op, closed the PF701 door (after loading in paper), heard a loud bang/pop, no smoke/smell.
Other times, the customer turned on the machine. Every bad unit showed no signs of damage.

pudgi300
12-12-2008, 08:51 PM
Thanks for the reply. After replacing the 2 resisters and firing up machine only one resister was open this time and i also found TR3 ( 2sk3549 ) shorted. If i had a 2sk3549 ( hard to find part ) i would repair it but new board will be here monday. These things are like Tv's. Turn it on one day and POP.

Thanks Warren

pudgi300
12-16-2008, 07:06 PM
:):):):):)

Put in new board (nationwide repair) and worked fine. Thanks to all that helped.

Happy Holidays
Warren

Custom Search