PDA

View Full Version : Bad print only on black Konica Minolta C220

Custom Search

AdrianBls
10-24-2021, 09:07 AM
Hello everyone,

I have a problem with a Konica Minolta C220. When i printing with black, in a part of paper it is printing with some white gaps, like in atachament. In A4 paper it is smaller, but in A3 paper it is bigger. Anyone maybe knows what is the problem? Maybe it is the alignment between drum and cilinder unit?
Thank you.

lartis.aineias
10-24-2021, 01:45 PM
Hello everyone,

I have a problem with a Konica Minolta C220. When i printing with black, in a part of paper it is printing with some white gaps, like in atachament. In A4 paper it is smaller, but in A3 paper it is bigger. Anyone maybe knows what is the problem? Maybe it is the alignment between drum and cilinder unit?
Thank you.The image not help, can you take another picture from a greater distance?

If your problem is only in bk I would look at bk drum and bk developer unit!

Στάλθηκε από το AC2003 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

AdrianBls
10-24-2021, 02:04 PM
I have attached to the original post another picture, one file is potret and one is landscape.
I also think that drum or developer unit to be the problem. But exactly I do not know what is that problem. I clean and replace developer kit and I changed cylinder and blade from drum unit. I changed even the laser unit. I sow that are 2 screw in cylinder unit to alignment and adjust the cylinder to drum unit. Maybe from this to be?

lartis.aineias
10-24-2021, 02:31 PM
I have attached to the original post another picture, one file is potret and one is landscape.
I also think that drum or developer unit to be the problem. But exactly I do not know what is that problem. I clean and replace developer kit and I changed cylinder and blade from drum unit. I changed even the laser unit. I sow that are 2 screw in cylinder unit to alignment and adjust the cylinder to drum unit. Maybe from this to be?Maybe the transfer belt assy. 1St tranafer of bk! Definitely is not laser or electric problem!

Τake it out and see better the drum and the developer unit, maybe you did something wrong!

Στάλθηκε από το AC2003 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

blackcat4866
10-24-2021, 03:16 PM
What interval between voids?

It looks like black developing to me.

=^..^=

AdrianBls
10-24-2021, 03:21 PM
What interval between voids?

=^..^=

Whats voids do you mean? That white areas on the print? If its about that, it is 3 or 3.5 cm between them.

KenB
10-24-2021, 04:26 PM
Whats voids do you mean? That white areas on the print? If its about that, it is 3 or 3.5 cm between them.I’ve seen that same problem on Canon machines, although years ago.

It was always a cracked magnet in the developing cylinder.

Blizzoo
10-24-2021, 10:24 PM
It could be the 1st transfer roller as suggested. I've seen these kind of issues caused by squeezed ends of the sponge 1st transfer roller not transferring toner. And seen it to occur more on K side rather than the colors because it's always in contact with the drum.

Drivee
10-25-2021, 06:47 AM
That is electrical contact problem on Dev Section. K colour.

Custom Search