PDA

View Full Version : C368 , Admin user box setting.

Custom Search

copytechman
10-25-2021, 06:14 PM
I for the life of me don't recall how to turn off/on user box settings in admin mode on this device. Can anyone help me refresh my memory as the button for user box settings is not being displayed.

Regards!

A.

Further to this, fw is @ X4 and the user box setting is available from the web side, but not the op panel side, I know theres a setting for this somewhere!

copytechman
10-25-2021, 07:12 PM
I for the life of me don't recall how to turn off/on user box settings in admin mode on this device. Can anyone help me refresh my memory as the button for user box settings is not being displayed.

Regards!

A.

Further to this, fw is @ X4 and the user box setting is available from the web side, but not the op panel side, I know theres a setting for this somewhere!

And as a last update I'm apparently blind I would swear it wasn't there before but it is now on the op panel.

Please disregard or delete this post.

Apologies.
A.

emujo2
10-26-2021, 07:57 PM
no one ever deletes anything..10 years from now some random poster will say..I'm having the same problem can you help me???

Takhnamishvili
04-05-2022, 11:36 AM
no one ever deletes anything..10 years from now some random poster will say..I'm having the same problem can you help me???

Check if HDD is set to "Installed" into the Service Mode..

Custom Search