PDA

View Full Version : konica minolta bizhub 658e c-d010

Custom Search

brent
10-26-2021, 11:05 PM
brand new machine just set it up.. turned on switch 227 to hex 00 to turn on comsumables. this is after it was set up and I ran my machine managent lists
then boom it was idle I then turned off switch 172 to 01 to turn off marketplace.. now it wont let me go to warm up.. it goes right into a c d 010 even with door open what did I do to myself? any help would be appreciated

brent

Woxner
10-27-2021, 02:23 AM
Do a logical format is service mode should be fine. Its saying the hdd is unformated.

brent
10-27-2021, 07:37 PM
ok well I was able to get into functions once.. now I try to get into it.. no dice... I cant access the service mode with the code on. its being very picky
I feel like its my first day. ive tried it with the door open and closed. any thoughts on accessing service mode when it codes out?
sorry I just cant get it today lol

brent

tsbservice
10-27-2021, 08:23 PM
PM

femaster
10-27-2021, 08:42 PM
ok well I was able to get into functions once.. now I try to get into it.. no dice... I cant access the service mode with the code on. its being very picky
I feel like its my first day. ive tried it with the door open and closed. any thoughts on accessing service mode when it codes out?
sorry I just cant get it today lol
brent

Can you get into service mode during boot? If you aren't sure what I mean, power up the machine while holding down the reset button, same as you would to do a trouble reset. Once the trouble reset screen comes up, DON'T PRESS THE TROUBLE RESET button. Instead, hit the typical key sequence to get into service mode. Doing it this way, you will need to know what the password is for service mode, even if you have that requirement disabled when entering from the counter screen.

brent
11-03-2021, 06:01 PM
I forgot to respond. it is fixed with the format thank you to everyone who helped me.. I was having a day lol

brent

Custom Search