PDA

View Full Version : Konica c227 administrator password

Custom Search

DOE
10-27-2021, 07:12 PM
Have a used Konica c227 that we sold to a customer and I'm trying to get into the administrative mode. I tried 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 and it did not work. Is anyone able to tell me how I can get in there and change it or reset it back to that. Thanks

Synthohol
10-27-2021, 07:16 PM
Go into service mode, hit stop 0 clear and reset the admin password or eliminate it. Your choice.

lartis.aineias
10-27-2021, 07:55 PM
Maybe is eliminated.
Try without password!

Στάλθηκε από το AC2003 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

tsbservice
10-27-2021, 08:10 PM
Go into service mode, hit stop 0 clear and reset the admin password or eliminate it. Your choice.

+1
Changing Admin password isn't challenge on Konicas(even for not authorized)...CE password is another story.

srvctec
10-27-2021, 09:04 PM
Maybe is eliminated.
Try without password!

Στάλθηκε από το AC2003 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

HA!! Well, I'll be darned. I had no clue you could just not enter a password and set that as the "password". Just tried it on our C360 in the shop and it worked. I thought you had to enter something in the password field. That's a great trick.

tsbservice
10-27-2021, 09:54 PM
HA!! Well, I'll be darned. I had no clue you could just not enter a password and set that as the "password". Just tried it on our C360 in the shop and it worked. I thought you had to enter something in the password field. That's a great trick.

Making you lazy, isn't it. For the shop only machines removing completely Admin and CE password may seem good idea...however definitely not for customers.

Side note:
Brother forced 2-3 years ago admin password absolutely needed and made it unique per device.
Their software team seems rather qualified than KM one in my experience.

DOE
10-28-2021, 06:47 PM

I go menu utility then I had to display keypad and I do stop 00 stop 01 and it brings me to the utility One touch user box registration instead of service mode. Is there something I'm not doing right

tsbservice
10-28-2021, 08:24 PM
I go menu utility then I had to display keypad and I do stop 00 stop 01 and it brings me to the utility One touch user box registration instead of service mode. Is there something I'm not doing right

C'mon dude you really need a manual to work on machine. Get one or watch some youtube video it's up to you.

Phil B.
10-29-2021, 03:10 AM
C'mon dude you really need a manual to work on machine. Get one or watch some youtube video it's up to you.He can request a manual in the Manual Request forum here on CTN frankly I don't want to work on ANYTHING without a frigging manual.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Phil B.
10-29-2021, 03:11 AM
I go menu utility then I had to display keypad and I do stop 00 stop 01 and it brings me to the utility One touch user box registration instead of service mode. Is there something I'm not doing rightYeah get a manual.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Custom Search