PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous PC-410-415 part needed

Custom Search

pappyvonsillypants
10-28-2021, 03:44 PM
Hello, 1st time caller long time listener. I am in search of a part number for the break or torque limiter what ever t may be called. YES I have the parts manual. it appears what i need is not in them.
I am looking for the black gear that rides on the up/down gear for the lift.
I have found that The up/down cables on the pc-410- pc415 that continuously stretch happens sometimes when the tray slams down when the tray is opened. if i see it slam down yet the wires are still good i replace the break and the cables will not stretch. i will attach a picture of what is needed and where it is located on machine. it rides against the gear labeled 9! any help will be greatly appreciated as well as some thing to look out for in future!!50607

the break pic is part i need

pappyvonsillypants
10-28-2021, 07:00 PM
Hello, 1st time caller long time listener. I am in search of a part number for the break or torque limiter what ever t may be called. YES I have the parts manual. it appears what i need is not in them.
I am looking for the black gear that rides on the up/down gear for the lift.
I have found that The up/down cables on the pc-410- pc415 that continuously stretch happens sometimes when the tray slams down when the tray is opened. if i see it slam down yet the wires are still good i replace the break and the cables will not stretch. i will attach a picture of what is needed and where it is located on machine. it rides against the gear labeled 9! any help will be greatly appreciated as well as some thing to look out for in future!!50607

the break pic is part i need

Ok A buddy got the part # A2XM623000 Dumper is what it is called. so if the tray slams down or your wires keep acting up this is the fix! hope it helps someone!

Custom Search