PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub 223, 224e, 454e, 654e

Custom Search

ArthurK
11-07-2021, 06:00 AM
Hi Everyone, been lurking on this site over the years and found some good information in the past especially when setting up some older printers around the various offices i've worked in.

I have got my hands on 4 printers from an office defit we worked on in the past and was hoping for a little guidance about setting these up. They all have HDD password locks and i've found a great video on youtube for called supertech services that shows the various steps requried to get it all working.

What i understand i need to do is format both physical then logical, then install the latest firmware and some sort of movie file for each of these printers. Any idea where i may be able to source these from or does anyone have these available that i can ask for?

The printers that i was asking for assistance with firmware and movie file are:

Bizhub 223
Bizhub 224e
Bizhub 454e
Bizhub 654e

Appreciate the assistance in advance!

CP-1015
11-07-2021, 06:26 AM
The movie for 224e is to big for e-mail send. Do you have another possibility?

ArthurK
11-07-2021, 07:14 AM
The movie for 224e is to big for e-mail send. Do you have another possibility?

Hi mate,

Can always send over Dropbox link? Not sure what's the best way for you to send?

copier tech
11-07-2021, 11:09 AM
Hi Everyone, been lurking on this site over the years and found some good information in the past especially when setting up some older printers around the various offices i've worked in.

I have got my hands on 4 printers from an office defit we worked on in the past and was hoping for a little guidance about setting these up. They all have HDD password locks and i've found a great video on youtube for called supertech services that shows the various steps requried to get it all working.

What i understand i need to do is format both physical then logical, then install the latest firmware and some sort of movie file for each of these printers. Any idea where i may be able to source these from or does anyone have these available that i can ask for?

The printers that i was asking for assistance with firmware and movie file are:

Bizhub 223
Bizhub 224e
Bizhub 454e
Bizhub 654e

Appreciate the assistance in advance!

Happy to help with the firmware & animation files if you're stuck.

Printer & Copier Firmware - www.printerfirmware.co.uk (http://www.printerfirmware.co.uk).

Custom Search