suddently our lcd panel get discolor
its display green.

we already to to swap to other 4 lcd panel
but the result is same...

anyone ever get this problem?

thanks

raplma
11-09-2021, 12:47 PM
To get the ball rolling before the real techs jump in.

To me that looks like a wiring issue, a classic PC monitor failure when one of the colours is missing, like red and it's due to a break in the VGA cables. Seeing you've swapped screens I would suggest it's wiring.

What you can do is check what the panel image looks like remotely from a browser which elimiates a software issue.

The instructions to do that are as follows...

"Here is a method to gain web access to the "Remote Panel" to remotely view and control the screen and buttons of the machine:
The method may vary slightly from model to model, but the theory should be similar, it is on all the machines we have had over the years.

Remote into your machine: In your browser enter IP address of the printer - not the IP of the Fiery - "Web Utilities" screen will come up. "webtools' screen is the fiery
Check access is permitted: Click/Select option called "Remote Panel" - You'll either see a remote version of your panel or "Access is denied (Unauthorised PC)" message
To authorise MAC/PC: Click back page on browser, Click/Select "Machine Manager Settings", enter the username (admin) and password
- this password is the "administrator authentication password" not the service mode password
- the one you enter when you access [Utility/Counter] ---> Administrator Settings
Select/click "Remote Panel Setting / Job History Setting"
Enter MAC/PC IP address in one of the "IP Address for access permission" fields - in case you don't know your PC IP, it is usually shown below these fields
To save entry click "Registration" button usually below all the fields, then click "Main Page" to take you back to the original menu
Click/Select "Remote Panel" - you can now acess all touch panel and pad functions - the image below is what our c7000 panel looks like on my mac & PC
https://www.copytechnet.com/forums/attachments/konica-minolta/50558d1635147215t-konica-1050-touch-screen-problem-remote-panel-c7000-jpg (https://www.copytechnet.com/forums/attachments/konica-minolta/50558d1635147215-konica-1050-touch-screen-problem-remote-panel-c7000-jpg)

n893
11-09-2021, 01:30 PM
To get the ball rolling before the real techs jump in.

To me that looks like a wiring issue, a classic PC monitor failure when one of the colours is missing, like red and it's due to a break in the VGA cables. Seeing you've swapped screens I would suggest it's wiring.

What you can do is check what the panel image looks like remotely from a browser which elimiates a software issue.

The instructions to do that are as follows...

"Here is a method to gain web access to the "Remote Panel" to remotely view and control the screen and buttons of the machine:
The method may vary slightly from model to model, but the theory should be similar, it is on all the machines we have had over the years.

Remote into your machine: In your browser enter IP address of the printer - not the IP of the Fiery - "Web Utilities" screen will come up. "webtools' screen is the fiery
Check access is permitted: Click/Select option called "Remote Panel" - You'll either see a remote version of your panel or "Access is denied (Unauthorised PC)" message
To authorise MAC/PC: Click back page on browser, Click/Select "Machine Manager Settings", enter the username (admin) and password
- this password is the "administrator authentication password" not the service mode password
- the one you enter when you access [Utility/Counter] ---> Administrator Settings
Select/click "Remote Panel Setting / Job History Setting"
Enter MAC/PC IP address in one of the "IP Address for access permission" fields - in case you don't know your PC IP, it is usually shown below these fields
To save entry click "Registration" button usually below all the fields, then click "Main Page" to take you back to the original menu
Click/Select "Remote Panel" - you can now acess all touch panel and pad functions - the image below is what our c7000 panel looks like on my mac & PC
https://www.copytechnet.com/forums/attachments/konica-minolta/50558d1635147215t-konica-1050-touch-screen-problem-remote-panel-c7000-jpg (https://www.copytechnet.com/forums/attachments/konica-minolta/50558d1635147215-konica-1050-touch-screen-problem-remote-panel-c7000-jpg)

thanks for helping... will try it tomorrow

khaled_abosere3@yahoo.com
01-22-2024, 02:22 PM
Hello:
We get the ip in browser
But "access denied" appear in the display
And your pc in not registered also appear

Sent from my CPH2239 using Tapatalk

Custom Search