PDA

View Full Version : Error Code Bizhub pro c6501 error c-2414 and missing dev on mag roller

Custom Search

mntech
11-09-2021, 08:42 PM
Customer had a C-2414 and ordered a new bk dev unit and dev material. I came out, replaced, auto charged the developer into new unit, but after a few test prints we lost black in the middle 6-7 inches of the page. Took the dev unit out, and the mag roller didn't have developer on the corresponding 6-7 inches of the unit. I checked for auger movement and did sort of a tilt and spin off augers to manually get the dev into the front section of the unit. Turning the mag roller(in the correct direction, was then fully covered.

We ran a couple hundred prints, pretty heavy coverage of black, so I thought all was fine. After I left, he ran a few hundred more, but the problem came with missing black and dev mag roller not having coverage in the middle.

Never seen this issue before if anyone has ideas?

Thanks -MNTech

Toxic
11-09-2021, 11:46 PM
After replacing dev unit and developer did you done Toner density sensor init.?

mntech
11-10-2021, 04:58 PM
Ending up being a manufacturing issue.

The new unit had that metal tab used to help evacuate dev installed incorrectly. The tab was in the correct position, but the flat part of the shaft was not, causing developer to be scrapped off the mag roller.

Toxic
11-10-2021, 09:40 PM
Did not catch this quite well what is wrong, can you post some photo of that problem?
Maybe could help in future for somebody else...

Custom Search