PDA

View Full Version : SafeQ

Custom Search

BizHead
12-15-2008, 10:44 AM
Hello all. I am trying to install safeQ embedded on a C451, but the SafeQ panel will not transfer. I have checked all mfp settings. In the bottom of device server log it says: There is already Auth appllication. And: General SPIInstall failure: Authentication collistion - 3rd party Authentication is detected, you have to switch SafeQ to APP_AUTH method

There is no user authentication installed, but Pcounter embedded have been installed, and un registered. I have performed Data clear and also NV ram clear. nothing works. Anyone have a suggestion ?

kmcopier
12-16-2008, 09:31 PM
Which cable's do you use the key counter under the control panel or the connector on the back of the machine.

What are yor settings in the service mode for vendor device?

Gr kmcopier

BizHead
12-18-2008, 12:47 PM
When using extenal terminal i connect it to the back side of the mfp. The vendor setting is " vendor 2 " I also found out how to remove the open api terminal from mfp by using an OpenAPI App Manager...:)

rainh2os
12-18-2008, 08:19 PM
I work for a Cost Recovery company. We have designed a cable that connects to the white 8 pin located on the back of the mfp right near the fan. When in vendor mode 2 it disables certain functions such as faxing and next job reserve. Does anyone know anything about this or if there is a way around it? For that matter, where in the programming does the function for next job reserve get set?

kmcopier
12-18-2008, 09:59 PM
Yes you can set which function you can allow or refuse. also there are some special firmware's for this. gr kmcopier

Custom Search