PDA

View Full Version : Biz 25e toner chip

Custom Search

copyman
11-17-2021, 06:48 PM
I was buying toner & chip to refill the 25e cartridges. It worked great a few times then the machine wasn't recognizing the chips and still saying replace toner. My vendor stop selling the chips because they weren't working. For now I set machine to keep working with toner out but the message and orange light is annoying for the customer.

Has anyone found a "toner" chip that works? Can you PM me where you get them. Think the machine is made by Muratec?

Thanks

BillyCarpenter
11-17-2021, 06:51 PM
Not sure about this brand but on Lexmark, HP, ect., a firmware upgrade will invalidate the chip.

Hansoon
11-17-2021, 06:53 PM
I ordered but have not yet received them. Heard previously that there are issues. Will see when they arrive in a week or two. Machine seems indeed a rebranded Muratec.

Hans

tsbservice
11-17-2021, 07:18 PM
Not sure about this brand but on Lexmark, HP, ect., a firmware upgrade will invalidate the chip.

This is good call but knowing bizhubs(not this model to be fair) firmware update isn't exactly easy plus this is old model with old firmware nobody cares to update. I may be wrong though.

copyman
11-17-2021, 11:28 PM
I ordered but have not yet received them. Heard previously that there are issues. Will see when they arrive in a week or two. Machine seems indeed a rebranded Muratec.

Hans

Thanks, appreciate letting me know how they work out and where I can get them.

scanmc
11-18-2021, 01:49 AM
I do know that the Konica brand TN219will not work in the Muratec and vise versa. I'm completely out of Muratec TS3510 with no eta but do have some Konica TN219 on the shelf. I ordered some chips for the Muratec to swap over I'm hoping they work to get by till toners are available again.

copyman
11-18-2021, 02:51 AM
I do know that the Konica brand TN219will not work in the Muratec and vise versa. I'm completely out of Muratec TS3510 with no eta but do have some Konica TN219 on the shelf. I ordered some chips for the Muratec to swap over I'm hoping they work to get by till toners are available again.

Same reason I was refilling because couldn't find TN219. Word is out about Kon/Min national toner shortage. Even people on ebay are gouging with prices 3-4x's normal price!

Want to sell the genuine TN219 chips? PM me... Thanks

copyman
11-18-2021, 02:53 AM

double post. sorry

Custom Search