PDA

View Full Version : bizhub c330i - card reader issue

Custom Search

Haxon
11-24-2021, 10:54 AM
Hi all. Was wondering if anybody knew which driver to use for this card reader?
Printer is a bizhub c300i, i have been on Knova and tried all the loadable drivers i can find there, they either dont load on, or they do load on
but when i reboot, it says unable to connect with authentication device.

I have swapped card reader for one i know is definetly working and get same issue, so its not card reader, customer can login to Papercut embedded using user
name and pass, just not card reader

Thanks in advance all

emujo2
11-24-2021, 12:57 PM
KM offers drivers for the AU205H and Mifare..you would not use a papercut reader directly on a km device, however, the fast release card readers can be used to authenticate and perform follow me printing at devices that do not have the ability to log in from the large LCD screen. It's possible you might be able to use the LDD tool and create a driver using the papercut hardware IDs. E

Haxon
11-24-2021, 01:29 PM
Thank you for your help. Thats pointed me in the direction i need, many thanks.

diedux
11-25-2021, 10:47 PM
You can attach it directly, without a loadable driver, and use it as a "keyboard". One drawback of using this configuration, you lose the card self-association with existing user accounts.

B0265
11-26-2021, 10:37 AM
Search for Elatec TWN4 in Knova, I think there are drivers available.

usink
08-15-2023, 03:30 AM
Hi all. Was wondering if anybody knew which driver to use for this card reader?
Printer is a bizhub c300i, i have been on Knova and tried all the loadable drivers i can find there, they either dont load on, or they do load on
but when i reboot, it says unable to connect with authentication device.

I have swapped card reader for one i know is definetly working and get same issue, so its not card reader, customer can login to Papercut embedded using user
name and pass, just not card reader

Thanks in advance all

you used this link ,this driver used for KMc300i/360i Google Drive: Sign-in (https://drive.google.com/file/d/11Fb_ZgeWROW2UJ7YR17YmON50cV0CV0T/view?usp=drive_link)

Custom Search