PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Bizhub C250i Doesnt boot properly after sleep mode

Custom Search

tekkie
11-25-2021, 06:58 PM
Hi Guys
I have an issue with a Bizhub C250i that doesnt always wake up after going in to sleep mode.
I have upgraded firmware to latest version and am waiting to see if problem is resolved but would appreciate advice.
The majority of the time the customer goes to the mc when its in sleep mode and touches the screen or button at side and it wakes up ok but 3 or 4 times a day it doesnt it just sits waiting and in the end the customer has to power down completely and switch back on.
Its same in print mode sometimes the print job doesnt wake mc up

tsbservice
11-25-2021, 07:14 PM
Hi tekkie, you can try settings below:
[Power Consumption in Sleep Mode] - Disabled
[Power Save Settings] - Sleep
[Enter Power Save Mode] - Normal
[Power Key Setting] - Power Save

strider5555
11-25-2021, 11:14 PM
I also had this issue on a C550i. Latest firmware (at the time was G00-E9) Did all the recommended settings plus a few i found on this site. In the end I wiped the machine to factory, restored all the customer settings. I also disabled IPv6, had the IT set the port to raw instead of LPR,(or vice versa) i don't remember which way it was set to originally. I also did the recommended settings to disable sleep mode and also to turn off the weekly timer setting, which is on by default for some reason. The customer has not called back with this issue since.

kingarthur
11-26-2021, 08:35 AM
Hi tekkie, you can try settings below:
[Power Consumption in Sleep Mode] - Disabled
[Power Save Settings] - Sleep
[Enter Power Save Mode] - Normal
[Power Key Setting] - Power Save

Standard procedure for every machine set up

Gift
11-26-2021, 08:39 AM
+ check if the nVME phison FW needs an update, there's a recent discussion about this here around

suomi
11-26-2021, 10:41 PM
Standard procedure for every machine set up

you have also displayed everything about the service mode?

K8 Firmware?

tekkie
11-27-2021, 07:54 PM
you have also displayed everything about the service mode?

K8 Firmware?

Yes its K8 firmware

copyman
11-28-2021, 12:38 AM
Seems Konica Minolta models have had trouble waking up for many years now. Even with the "4" series it was a big issue and we turned off sleep on every machine when it was setup out of box. Machine still goes into energy save mode saving electricity.

Think they would of fixed this issue by now....

suomi
11-29-2021, 01:02 PM
Service mode Sleep On/Off Choice settings (System 1)

To Display the option of "No" for the (sleep Mode Setting) screen available from (administrator > Maintanance > Timer Setting > Power Settings.

Network speed setting Auto >> 10/100

dacam20590
12-08-2021, 06:14 AM
I also had this issue on a C550i. Latest firmware (at the time was G00-E9) Did all the recommended settings plus a few i found on this site. In the end I wiped the machine to factory, restored all the customer settings. I also disabled IPv6, had the IT set the port to raw instead of LPR,(or vice versa) i don't remember which way it was set to originally. I also did the recommended settings to disable sleep mode and also to turn off the weekly timer setting, which is on by default for some reason. The customer has not called back with this issue since.
i also have problem with bizhub 550i. how did you solve it

Custom Search