PDA

View Full Version : Anyone getting OEM REAL TONER INSTOCK

Custom Search

methogod
11-27-2021, 04:41 AM
HAVING A HARD TIME PAYING 150% of what I should be paying for toner...

anyone have a source for OEM, TN619 and TN612 - or aftermarket they would use?

never used aftermarket toner in a Konica in 20 years....

lucky13
11-29-2021, 02:28 AM

i have 3 sets of tn612 + extra yellow 13 btls on ebay now about $53 a btl all oem free shipping
13 btls of konica minolta C6501 C5501 toner 3 sets of toner YMCK + extra yellow | eBay (https://www.ebay.com/itm/284542401540?hash=item42400c7c04:g:8qgAAOSwKmNhnxx M)

lucky13
12-02-2021, 08:52 PM
i have 3 sets of tn612 + extra yellow 13 btls on ebay now about $53 a btl all oem free shipping
13 btls of konica minolta C6501 C5501 toner 3 sets of toner YMCK + extra yellow | eBay (https://www.ebay.com/itm/284542401540?hash=item42400c7c04:g:8qgAAOSwKmNhnxx M)

this item has been sold

mascan42
12-03-2021, 12:21 PM
I work for KM and we can't even get any. Between supply chain issues and the factory exploding, we might not get any until the new year.

kingarthur
12-03-2021, 03:19 PM
I work for KM and we can't even get any. Between supply chain issues and the factory exploding, we might not get any until the new year.

We had difficulty about a month-6 weeks ago, but just about all the OEM toners we've ordered have been arriving in the last week

lucky13
12-03-2021, 06:35 PM
We had difficulty about a month-6 weeks ago, but just about all the OEM toners we've ordered have been arriving in the last week

toner like any other commodity you want to buy low sell high, but in my case i was able to buy this toner $25 a btl from a mom and pop print shop who serviced and supplied their own machines . unfortunately they had to shutdown and sell off equipment and supplies i sold the btls at $53 or less way below market rate not gouging anyone , now some other mom and pop with an older model got toner at a reasonable price every one was happy:):):)

suomi
12-04-2021, 10:43 PM
In Europe, stocks are not yet full. Sometimes orders have arrived.
Katun colors in use. There are also problems with availability.

Synaux
12-06-2021, 07:07 PM
I was forced to get an aftermarket cyan for a c654--that stupid thing caused a nasty cyan shadow not long after install...cleared up after OEM swap

REGSIS
12-09-2021, 03:55 PM
Just got it today, black, yellow and cyan, no magenta.
And yes, half bottles for now.
I was very happy to see delivery guy.

Don N.
12-09-2021, 07:01 PM

We're using nothing but C/L and I only use that abbreviation for those not in the biz... They sell to the trade only.
Exclusively using their Bizhub toners for several years now on all 4e's and 8's up to 65 ppm.
Going through a few hundred cases a year with no problem. No fusing, overtoning, copy q., no problems.
Never sold or serviced the faster models you are referring to. Fastest we do are the BH658... Hundreds under contract. No problems.
We stick with almost all OEM drums though.
I think anyone having a problem would be transitioning from one aftermarket brand to another brand or from/to OEM. We've seen the "Amaz... ing" :cool: "Done it Wiser" toners contaminate perfectly good BH prev. running all OEM consumables. $1500 later,... yeah.
If you can commit to running C/L toner exclusively, you should be fine.

Don N.
12-09-2021, 07:10 PM
Mixed feelings about selling here. Not trying to gouge anyone but we ultimately could use the OEM toners we have obtained through trade-ins, lease returns, etc.
I find no good reason to carry it around in my van when the aftermarket C/L we use works perfectly and fits so many more models interchangeably. For Pete's sake, why two K's for the same color vs. black model is stupid. Plus the C/L C454e/C554e fits the entire 8 series from 25 to 65 ppm. Hos sweet is that? See my prev. post on how well it works.

So... the OEM just sits around unused as a stash just in case of b/o's.

Since my PM on this forum has been jacked up for years, says I have no more room, 65,554 messages, which I've never sent or received one???

I don't know how I would interact with or "vet" someone with a real need.

tsbservice
12-10-2021, 08:52 PM
Just got it today, black, yellow and cyan, no magenta.
And yes, half bottles for now.
I was very happy to see delivery guy.

Lol half bottle - is it half empty or half full that is the question 😂
Just kidding we received our 1/2 today.

ChrisG
12-10-2021, 11:10 PM
We recently stumbled onto C/L's availability in this toner range also. We got just a couple to try with that dreaded "oh no" feeling with aftermarket toner. But you're saying you've had good luck with them? Assuming you're running the OEM developer with the OEM imaging units also? That IS absolutely a bonus if they interchange amongst the series and models as they say. At least this gives us some hope and can feel better about managing our customer base through these times.

Chris
TJL Copy Products

Mixed feelings about selling here. Not trying to gouge anyone but we ultimately could use the OEM toners we have obtained through trade-ins, lease returns, etc.
I find no good reason to carry it around in my van when the aftermarket C/L we use works perfectly and fits so many more models interchangeably. For Pete's sake, why two K's for the same color vs. black model is stupid. Plus the C/L C454e/C554e fits the entire 8 series from 25 to 65 ppm. Hos sweet is that? See my prev. post on how well it works.

So... the OEM just sits around unused as a stash just in case of b/o's.

Since my PM on this forum has been jacked up for years, says I have no more room, 65,554 messages, which I've never sent or received one???

I don't know how I would interact with or "vet" someone with a real need.

REGSIS
12-12-2021, 08:23 AM

It depends.....if you're looking from bottom to top then it's half full, and if you're looking from top to bottom then it's half empty. :o

Toxic
12-12-2021, 10:54 AM
Just kidding we received our 1/2 today.

And price, is it half also or full?
:)

tsbservice
12-12-2021, 11:21 AM
And price, is it half also or full?
:)

Half price.

Drivee
12-13-2021, 08:01 AM
toner like any other commodity you want to buy low sell high, but in my case i was able to buy this toner $25 a btl from a mom and pop print shop who serviced and supplied their own machines . unfortunately they had to shutdown and sell off equipment and supplies i sold the btls at $53 or less way below market rate not gouging anyone , now some other mom and pop with an older model got toner at a reasonable price every one was happy:):):)

I found that Katun will cause problems, so I use Data product toners for copiers.

Custom Search