PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub C558

Custom Search

vr4fiji
11-28-2021, 09:08 PM
I have C558 machine that had color issue. black and cyan is totally missing from test pattern
TCR level is not stable on cyan and black
manual add toner the TCR will hit 6 to 7% margin but drop to 0 went stabilize

copyman
11-29-2021, 12:17 AM
I have C558 machine that had color issue. black and cyan is totally missing from test pattern

What are the life counters at?

Remove drums and with flashlight look at developer units and see if all 4 mag rollers have developer on them? Compare K & C mag rollers to the 2 colors that are showing on test page.

Did you run any test sheets in service mode?

DK-tech
11-29-2021, 09:54 AM
I have changed the sub hopper assy on these before. Make sure the hopper is actually working correctly or change it.

Cantechman
11-29-2021, 01:35 PM

High voltage board maybe? I had a issue on that model before where black was just a very light grey and it was the HV board.

Albonline
11-30-2021, 01:53 PM

Are the developer units exchanged from another copier?

progoffice
11-30-2021, 01:58 PM
I had this happen on a C458 (yellow), and it was because the drum unit was no longer turning. There was a huge amount of toner to clean up inside the machine - so if you didn't see that this might not be your problem.

vr4fiji
12-08-2021, 10:49 PM
I had this happen on a C458 (yellow), and it was because the drum unit was no longer turning. There was a huge amount of toner to clean up inside the machine - so if you didn't see that this might not be your problem.

Yes it happens on Cyan..the waste box is full of cyan toner n plus also inside the machine
i have change mfp board hv and ih board even the expansion board

Custom Search