Hello
I have this message c- 0211.
Thanks for help.

copier tech
11-29-2021, 08:36 PM
Hello
I have this message c- 0211.
Thanks for help.

Check the by pass, they often get knocked especially if the copier is by a door etc.

Code: C0211
Description:Manual feed up/down abnormality
• Paper does not unblock the manual lift-up position sensor even after the transport motor rotates for a given period of time after the position is switched from stand by position at lift-up plate to the feed position. • The manual lift-up position sensor is not blocked even after the transport motor rotates for a given period of time after the position is switched from stand by position at lift-up plate to the feed position.
Remedy:1 Check the connector between M1-PRCB CN14 for proper connection and correct as necessary. 2 Check the connector of M1 for proper drive coupling and correct as necessary. 3 Check the connector between PS26-relay CN93-PRCB CN19 for proper connection and correct as necessary. 4 Check the connector between SD1-relay CN99-relay CN93-PRCB CN19 for proper connection and correct as necessary. 5 PS26 I/O check, sensor check. 6 SD1 operation check. 7 M1 operation check. 8 Change M1. 9 PRCB ICP5 conduction check. 10 Change PRCB. Update the firmware.

Elias
12-01-2021, 08:54 PM
Check the by pass, they often get knocked especially if the copier is by a door etc.

Code: C0211
Description:Manual feed up/down abnormality
• Paper does not unblock the manual lift-up position sensor even after the transport motor rotates for a given period of time after the position is switched from stand by position at lift-up plate to the feed position. • The manual lift-up position sensor is not blocked even after the transport motor rotates for a given period of time after the position is switched from stand by position at lift-up plate to the feed position.
Remedy:1 Check the connector between M1-PRCB CN14 for proper connection and correct as necessary. 2 Check the connector of M1 for proper drive coupling and correct as necessary. 3 Check the connector between PS26-relay CN93-PRCB CN19 for proper connection and correct as necessary. 4 Check the connector between SD1-relay CN99-relay CN93-PRCB CN19 for proper connection and correct as necessary. 5 PS26 I/O check, sensor check. 6 SD1 operation check. 7 M1 operation check. 8 Change M1. 9 PRCB ICP5 conduction check. 10 Change PRCB. Update the firmware.

Thanks

birchcourt
12-05-2021, 07:59 PM
Remove sticking seal naerby lifting selenoid

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A525F met Tapatalk

Custom Search