PDA

View Full Version : Konica Minolta C284e no admin Password and where to find an SSD board

Custom Search

40yearsplus
11-30-2021, 09:29 PM
I recently had a KM C284e that I found the SSD card was bad on and took one off an old unit I had in the shop, although the last copier company who owned it has a password set to access Service mode so I can not make some settings for the scanner.

Does anyone know if able to reset the password without being able to get into the service mode, Also on the SSD card where can we get one of those. We have tried a few places and can not find it. it mounts on the mfp board.

Thanks for any help

tsbservice
11-30-2021, 09:40 PM
SSDs for those are cheap from KM don't use used one. Get new SSDB update firmware enter SM(CE) and make admin password whatever you like.

40yearsplus
12-01-2021, 02:43 AM
SSDs for those are cheap from KM don't use used one. Get new SSDB update firmware enter SM(CE) and make admin password whatever you like.

Hi can you help me with the Part number we call a company that buys from KM Minolta and they said they do not see the Part available. I did not see it in the Parts manual either. Im looking at the board it sits on unless the part is somewhere else.

I think my tech got the part number off the SSD and tried to see if they had that. Think we tried ACM for the part they could not find it.

Thanks for any other help and the info so far.

tsbservice
12-01-2021, 07:04 AM
Hi can you help me with the Part number we call a company that buys from KM Minolta and they said they do not see the Part available. I did not see it in the Parts manual either. Im looking at the board it sits on unless the part is somewhere else.

I think my tech got the part number off the SSD and tried to see if they had that. Think we tried ACM for the part they could not find it.

Thanks for any other help and the info so far.
Try this: PWB assembly PWB-SSD with TPM
A5C1H02D15

40yearsplus
12-02-2021, 10:11 PM
Thanks TSB

Custom Search