PDA

View Full Version : White lines and spots on copies from Konica 7045

Custom Search

gracehappen
12-17-2008, 04:56 PM
Hello, im seeing very thin white lines in a scattered like pattern and some white spots too on my copies. I doubt its the drum coz ive just replaced it 3 days ago together with the cleaning blade and developer. At first my copies were fine using the copier printer to make duplex copies, later on these white lines and spots started appearing and sometimes only the other side of the copy is almost immaculately nice (since the white spots and lines are very few), but the other side looked washed out. :confused: any takers? :(

pepper38_cnd
12-18-2008, 02:37 AM
Hello, im seeing very thin white lines in a scattered like pattern and some white spots too on my copies. I doubt its the drum coz ive just replaced it 3 days ago together with the cleaning blade and developer. At first my copies were fine using the copier printer to make duplex copies, later on these white lines and spots started appearing and sometimes only the other side of the copy is almost immaculately nice (since the white spots and lines are very few), but the other side looked washed out. :confused: any takers? :(

Front door interlock switches are notorious for weird problems, many other post confirm this. After replacing switch or shorting connections to rule out switch. Check the dev drive bushings they are known to bind and cause image problems and codes.

smiley
12-18-2008, 04:52 AM
hi try to cleane your charge corona and the grid.and put some insulator on the both side of the transfer charge this is one common problem of this model.gud luck:) especially in cold places.

kmguy31
12-22-2008, 08:47 PM
replace charge wires, transfer sep wires, generally has worked for me in the past.

gracehappen
03-04-2009, 08:52 PM
thanks so much guys you'd been a great help! :o

Custom Search