PDA

View Full Version : konica minolta c300i multi scan off platten question

Custom Search

brent
12-09-2021, 02:47 AM
so I am stumped on a machine. when I want to do a copy off the original glass it wants to make me do a 2 sided.. or seperate scan. I do think I have small originals on and on the section about seperate scan it was turned off.. I turned it on in admin settings it didnt change anything.. if I make a copy through the doc feeder no problem only on the glass is not working. is there a setting for multiple originals off glass or seperate scan or something? help my brain is fried trying to find the setting.. thanks in advance

brent

tsbservice
12-09-2021, 06:50 AM
[Utility]

[Utility]

[Copier Settings]

[Basic Setting]
[Default Copy Settings]

blackcat4866
12-09-2021, 03:33 PM
[Utility]

[Utility]

[Copier Settings]

[Basic Setting]
[Default Copy Settings]

Do you have duplex originals set as a scan default? =^..^=

brent
12-09-2021, 04:03 PM
its so simple that I can not find the setting.. duplex originals as a scan setting. I do not think so nowhere does it say duplex. unless its a setting in the menus
also if I could set it to multi scan off glass and the set up default settings I would be fine.. but everything I see indicates its simplex copies. like I said its a simple setting I cant find ugh.. why anyone would have set this setting to do this is beyond me.. I h ope I have given enough information for some more help

thanks guys sorry

brent

copier addict
12-09-2021, 04:43 PM
its so simple that I can not find the setting.. duplex originals as a scan setting. I do not think so nowhere does it say duplex. unless its a setting in the menus
also if I could set it to multi scan off glass and the set up default settings I would be fine.. but everything I see indicates its simplex copies. like I said its a simple setting I cant find ugh.. why anyone would have set this setting to do this is beyond me.. I h ope I have given enough information for some more help

thanks guys sorry

brent

There is a "serperate scan from platen" setting under Utility, user settings, system settings. I think it is on the second page.

blackcat4866
12-09-2021, 04:44 PM
On Konica Minoltas, you set up the features you want as default. Then go to the specified menu and select "Current Settings" to lock it in. The other choice is "Factory Default" which also might solve your issue. =^..^=

brent
12-09-2021, 04:52 PM
it wont work. it is set up for simplex. its set up for simplex scanning.. I went into system settings and turned off the seperate scan from platten.. still wont work
I guess its not my day yet lol

brent

tsbservice
12-09-2021, 05:24 PM
Burn that damn thing...just kidding 😊
Maybe it's time for Clear All Data.

https://youtu.be/Adgx9wt63NY

brent
12-09-2021, 06:28 PM
Burn that damn thing...just kidding 😊
Maybe it's time for Clear All Data.

https://youtu.be/Adgx9wt63NY the roof is on fire.. love that song!!

brent
12-10-2021, 12:26 AM
thanks everyone.. we had to do a data all clear.. it absolutely was stuck. and now it works.. appreciate everyones advice

brent

Woxner
12-10-2021, 03:43 AM
All you had to do is turn sort mode off. It was set to auto sort. This causes platten copies to ask you to continue.

Custom Search