PDA

View Full Version : konica minolta c3320i noise

Custom Search

brent
12-09-2021, 02:51 AM
ok a new machine I set up 3 months ago now it has a pretty noticable noise from the exit section of the machine.. I used some lubrication on the bottom 2 white rollers and I thought it went away.. but it didnt. it seems the bushings to any of the exit rollers are really hidden in the front and the back of the machine.. any ideas? it is just annoying for the customer. thanks in advance

brent

rrrohan
12-09-2021, 03:29 AM
I have same issue on 4050i. This one is also less than 3 months old. I haven't returned yet I'll report back. What did you use as lubricant?

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

blackcat4866
12-09-2021, 03:40 PM
If you pull out that exit section you'll discover that there aren't really any separate bushings, just holes in a plastic frame with no factory lubrication. It's not so easy to remove ... but once you do, I used Mobilgrease28 (red grease) to lubricate each shaft and idler. It quieted right down.

I was a bit disappointed how cheaply made it is. =^..^=

BillyCarpenter
12-09-2021, 03:42 PM
If you pull out that exit section you'll discover that there aren't really any separate bushings, just holes in a plastic frame with no factory lubrication. It's not so easy to remove ... but once you do, I used Mobilgrease28 (red grease) to lubricate each shaft and idler. It quieted right down.

I was a bit disappointed how cheaply made it is. =^..^=

Great info. but you usually have pictures. :p

blackcat4866
12-09-2021, 03:52 PM
8-27-2021, but sorry, no pix this time. I seem to recall that it's all black parts on an all black frame. The picture didn't come out very well. =^..^=

brent
12-09-2021, 04:05 PM
Great info. but you usually have pictures. :p believe it or not.. I have a video on my phone of the annoying noise..
my customer just cant stand it.. I said well at least think of the positive.. its printing right? lol thanks I will check into this

brent

tech51
12-09-2021, 06:19 PM
I may be a brute but I use a ptfe aerosol lube with a plastic straw and just blast it into the exit roller bushes.

It has worked every time with no call backs.

I don’t have time to strip these down just to lube the bushes;)

brent
12-09-2021, 06:26 PM
it should just work more better lol thanks for the info

brent

Cantechman
12-10-2021, 03:59 PM
ok a new machine I set up 3 months ago now it has a pretty noticable noise from the exit section of the machine.. I used some lubrication on the bottom 2 white rollers and I thought it went away.. but it didnt. it seems the bushings to any of the exit rollers are really hidden in the front and the back of the machine.. any ideas? it is just annoying for the customer. thanks in advance

brent

This should help.

brent
12-13-2021, 04:30 PM
thank you so much. I have printed out the tutorial and will go and visit the machine when the time comes..

I love this site and people who donate and help forward the cause

brent

Custom Search