PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Bizhub c258 print skew and excess toner consumption

Custom Search

Younis
12-10-2021, 07:57 PM
I've two problems with my machine one is print comes out skewed or tilted on the 12*18 sheets second is excess toner consumption, I've seen other threads on the same issue but these have remained unresolved my machine has been remained unused for many years while it was brand new,we started it recently and it had 1k copies on it right now it has around 30k copies on. Now the issue is print comes skewed which gives frustration and we are unable to do many jobs because it causes problems while cutting. it's same issue as in this thread https://www.copytechnet.com/forums/konica-minolta/148159-skew-prints-bypass-c258.html
Second issue is excess toner consumption it gives only upto 3k impressions per set and yes toner box gets frequently full. We do solid 12*18 jobs 50-100%solid and we use 100-290 gsm paper. Kindly help me I live in that part of world where my services guy doesn't know what to do with these issues. Atleast inform me what to tell my services guy to do.
Although he did all the adjustments discussed in the above referredthread but of no use.

Custom Search