PDA

View Full Version : 1052 Please close front door

Custom Search

Jake2o
12-13-2021, 03:02 PM
I have a 1052 that I took the screen harness out of to repair another machine on site; Now I have come to put a new harness in this one I have reassembled it and it is saying "Please close the front door". I have checked the front door sensors PS1 and PS2 in state confirmation and both are low, as they should be, when the doors are closed.

25-04 which is the code for MS1 and MS2 is reporting High regardless as to whether the doors are closed or not but you can hear the relays engage when they are closed so I am not sure what is going on there.

I have probably done something really daft, but it is now baffling me.

Any ideas will be gratefully received.

Gaffers01
12-13-2021, 04:01 PM
If its just the harness that you have replaced and the machine was working fine before that,
you might of crimped a wire on the harness or not put all connectors in correctly.

Jake2o
12-13-2021, 04:17 PM
Well that was unfortunate; For anyone reading this thread if the upper fan gets stuck on DCPS1 then it will result in the machine asking you to close the front doors. Obviously the load of the fan is pulling something down in the power supply and it is an anomaly but fixed it so Yay!!! Happy Monday!

blackcat4866
12-13-2021, 04:30 PM
Congratulations on your find! Damn those identical connectors! =^..^=

Custom Search