PDA

View Full Version : kyocera mita 5050

Custom Search

T911
12-19-2008, 10:19 AM
pf 750 lct giving me trouble with noise and jamming. feeding from the left side of the deck this lct works fine. only when transporting the sheets from the right side of the deck to the left it will make the noise (like drive belts rubbing together or like a vibration) . Unfortunately there is no room to see from the front or rear of this lct to see anything with a flashlight. The mods for when you have a lct on a 5050 have been done. the new door and the pf units. Any help appreciated. Thanks t

bsm2
12-19-2008, 08:19 PM
paper feed unit pull outs left side,
check the mounts for the paperfeed tires ie metal bracket that holds them in place plastic ta.bs brake off.

tmaged
12-19-2008, 10:42 PM
Yep, it's the metal ground that runs through the plate. Either JB Weld it. or zip tie it.

T911
12-23-2008, 03:19 AM
thanks guys it was a one way in there.

B0265
12-23-2008, 10:32 AM
There's a tech bulletin about this problem. I have the parts on backorder from KM Europe for 2 months :-(

T911
01-24-2009, 01:46 PM
b0265 thanks much for the bulletin. i checked all parts referenced in that bulletin and all are ok. this one makes noise transporting from the right to the left side of the deck. when feeding from the left only it's ok. i have to spend more time on this and drop all the panels off to see what the hell it is. ideas, suggestions appreciated.

vikingmita
01-27-2009, 12:15 AM
longshot: when assembling someone lifted the pf out of the box from the bars who have the whole feedunit slit into them. you know, the bars clearly stated on the attached sheet on top of the pf NOT to use to lift it out of the box when unpacking...

if bendt like a banana, lift machine off and straighten bars out. this is really old news, but just in case.

LNorris
01-27-2009, 09:34 PM
b0265 thanks much for the bulletin. i checked all parts referenced in that bulletin and all are ok. this one makes noise transporting from the right to the left side of the deck. when feeding from the left only it's ok. i have to spend more time on this and drop all the panels off to see what the hell it is. ideas, suggestions appreciated.

from my view, every one of these feeders have had the clip broken off that causes the same thing. its easy to miss on a casual inspection. we ordered the new parts and already have them in. looks like i have some work to do :)

B0265
02-09-2009, 02:45 PM
So I received the repair kit "ASY-X", and it's a cable tie and and film but no installation instruction.
Have anyone installed this?

T911
02-10-2009, 02:16 AM
solution::::: found the f-cker. i focused to much on the right side of the deck but it was the left clutch coming up off the frame when trying to refeed from the left. self tapped a screw in so it won't come up off the frame. thanks for the help guys.

B0265
03-05-2009, 08:00 AM
from my view, every one of these feeders have had the clip broken off that causes the same thing. its easy to miss on a casual inspection. we ordered the new parts and already have them in. looks like i have some work to do :)

Did you receive any installation instructions for the film and cable tie?

LNorris
03-05-2009, 10:16 PM
Did you receive any installation instructions for the film and cable tie?

no, there were no film or cable ties with any of the ones we ordered. just the "hold down" plastic is better built than the original.

B0265
03-06-2009, 07:29 AM
What part no did you order?

Custom Search