PDA

View Full Version : bizhub c224e toner clot

Custom Search

konica7022
12-16-2021, 06:32 PM
hope you all doing well especially the old chaps that have been constantly helping others (salute to you all) :)

bizhub c224e .. toner started forming clots (i was using compatible toner)

cleaned added new k developer ... switched to genuine toner .. but still the issue remains

already changed all drums units to genuine ones

have issue in blue as well when i print more511325113351134

copyman
12-16-2021, 07:17 PM
hope you all doing well especially the old chaps that have been constantly helping others (salute to you all) :)

cleaned added new k developer ... switched to genuine toner .. but still the issue remains

When you say you "cleaned added new developer" what developer? Not aware of any developer for this machine?? Developer is mixed in with toner and constantly being refreshed.

Still looks like developer unit issue from bad aftermarket toner.

Since you put new "Genuine" K toner in run 40-60 K half tone test pages you should see fill come back in as long as it has good drum. Do the same for Cyan, if you can find genuine TN321 toner. I've saved many expensive dev units this way.
This procedure can also be used to turn a K dev unit into a color. Around 40 11x17 halftones you will see the K turning to whatever color, by page 60 it will have changed to that color. K dev units are much less then color $150 vs $500+ !!!!

tsbservice
12-16-2021, 08:43 PM
Go in service mode and print CMYK halftone patterns at 130 values what they look like? Clean IDC sensors as well they are clogged for certain.

romario
12-18-2021, 02:22 AM

by chance if you cleaned the laser with the stick? it is not too much to ask. It looks more than the K laser It is dirty with toner

konica7022
12-19-2021, 11:22 AM
by chance if you cleaned the laser with the stick? it is not too much to ask. It looks more than the K laser It is dirty with toner

yes bro tried that .. and even had the entire laser unit removed and cleaned and re installed

after few day same issue

these are the latest images of the drum and dev unit

konica7022
12-19-2021, 11:23 AM
Go in service mode and print CMYK halftone patterns at 130 values what they look like? Clean IDC sensors as well they are clogged for certain.

was cleaned, while i cleaned the transfer belt unit and also changed TB cleaning Blade later

konica7022
12-19-2021, 11:25 AM
When you say you "cleaned added new developer" what developer? Not aware of any developer for this machine?? Developer is mixed in with toner and constantly being refreshed.

Still looks like developer unit issue from bad aftermarket toner.

Since you put new "Genuine" K toner in run 40-60 K half tone test pages you should see fill come back in as long as it has good drum. Do the same for Cyan, if you can find genuine TN321 toner. I've saved many expensive dev units this way.
This procedure can also be used to turn a K dev unit into a color. Around 40 11x17 halftones you will see the K turning to whatever color, by page 60 it will have changed to that color. K dev units are much less then color $150 vs $500+ !!!!

Removed the K developer unit .. flushed out old dev powerd, cleaned the unit filled with new dev powder

and still the same issue

tech51
12-19-2021, 09:44 PM
Genuine k dev unit and drum and a genuine replacement drum in the cyan should do it along with a thorough clean up of the ph etc.

femaster
12-20-2021, 04:49 AM
yes bro tried that .. and even had the entire laser unit removed and cleaned and re installed

after few day same issue

these are the latest images of the drum and dev unit

Looking at those pictures, you have an excess of developer in the front end of the unit, and none in the middle or back of it. You need to cover the toner addition tube with your thumb, and shake that thing front to back to evenly distribute the developer in the unit. If it was evenly distributed to start with and ended up like that, then there is something else wrong. Augers not working correctly, or maybe the copier is not level? Is the floor where the copier sits slanted making the front side of the copier lower than the back?

Gab
12-21-2021, 09:52 AM
Konica machines accept not ghenuin toner vey well.
obviosly there is a problem in developer unit. Developer are not evenly distributed on magnet roller perhaps there is an obstacle bothering developer to go to right side if developer unit or the film above the mag reller . You have to check if there is the correct amount of developer in unit at the side that there is not enough developer on mag roller. Something prevents dev to do to mag reoller . Open and check.

copyman
12-22-2021, 01:29 PM
You have been given some good advice but the best advice given was to replace the Drum(s) & Developer unit(s) with GENUINE Kon/Min.

If you don't want to do that and insist on using old / generic consumables then there is nothing anyone can do for you here.

Best of luck

Custom Search