PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub c454 cyan deposit right side

Custom Search

positiveg
12-19-2021, 02:35 PM
Good day all. Hope everyone is well.
I'm having this cyan deposit on the right side of the prints.
Can't say why.
I know saw it on a photo shared with me from the shop and saw it then the cyan developer ran out I refilled it and now seeing this.
Only on 12x18 prints so I'm guessing because of the side of the sheet.
The belt and blade was changed two weeks ago. Other than changing the magenta developer powder nothing else have been done to the machine hardware wise that I can think would cause this.
Any assistance would be grateful thanks.
We're about to print some Annual reports this upcoming week.51156

Sent from my SM-G780G using Tapatalk

Hishamawada
12-19-2021, 02:44 PM
My friend it seems you have a developer leaking , that should be due to a drum cylinder got worn or the unit is causing a leakage in voltage .

Check the developing unit and send photos for it please.

You can swap drums to make sure of my help but dont print on the printer unless you fix it . The developer will need replacing if you do .

Sent from my M2101K6I using Tapatalk

positiveg
12-19-2021, 04:42 PM
Thanks yeah I'll take a closer look at the developer. Yeah might not be that tight. I did see a screen look like it's not as tight as it probably should be. So that might be an issue. Thanks will pull it and take some photos and share with you.

Hishamawada
12-19-2021, 04:48 PM
I also see magenta color at the edge . You will also need to check it (drum unit , developing unit)

konica7022
12-19-2021, 04:54 PM
seems like same problem i am having .. developer issue .. due to compatible toner use ...

i changed drum units refiled developer .. still no use

Hishamawada
12-19-2021, 05:07 PM
seems like same problem i am having .. developer issue .. due to compatible toner use ...

i changed drum units refiled developer .. still no useDrum units ? The whole assembly?

copyman
12-19-2021, 07:25 PM
Drum units ? The whole assembly?

Yes the whole drum unit / assembly. Unfortunately the over life drum crashed your developer unit so you will need a new one as well.

I wouldn't put a new developer unit in if you are using aftermarket toner. If using OEM toner you may be able to recover the developer unit by manually adding toner in service mode.

*Keep in mind ANY consumable at 0% can cause ANY color developer unit to crash.

positiveg
12-19-2021, 09:28 PM
I also see magenta color at the edge . You will also need to check it (drum unit , developing unit)

Sent from my M2101K6I using TapatalkOh ok cool. I'll take both out and take a look for any leaks. Thanks.

Custom Search