PDA

View Full Version : calibrate c353

Custom Search

vale24
12-19-2008, 04:55 PM
Hi, my customer said that there is diference between copy and original. Problem is the same when printing. Copier is just 20K copies. I've never did color calibrating and I don't know haw do this. :( I have field service manual but I can't find appropriate code. Could you help me? What I have to do?
Thanks

ck1
12-20-2008, 03:19 AM
what you mean 'diference between copy and original'the color or other ? sometime you need do colour gradition if color out .

vale24
12-20-2008, 06:14 AM
The customer said that "red is too red, other colors are OK". Today I'm going there to see what is going on.

ni311
12-20-2008, 04:16 PM
Is it with Fiery or is it the standard controller?

vale24
12-21-2008, 11:37 AM
copier is standart configuration without option (without fiery). Does anybody have instalation instruction fo c353? There is everithing what I need - procedure for calibration.

pepper38_cnd
12-21-2008, 01:50 PM
Here is the installation Guide you requested. Keep in mind that without a fiery controller there is no color matching, just run the gradation and except what you get. Everybody see's color different anyway.

vale24
12-21-2008, 02:39 PM
Thank you so much pepper38_cnd :) . That is what I need. May I ask you another question? I went to the customer and I sau that brown color (when copying) is going green. I have a color test chart and when I made a copy every colors were OK without blue, it was a little diferent from original. What I have to do in this way? I don't have experiance in Konica Minolta color copiers (it is my first):o

pepper38_cnd
12-21-2008, 03:29 PM
Run the gradation adjustment then test, if problem still persist, post again, there are some color tweaks you can do at the user level, make sure that your customer hasn't messed with those. If so set them back to factory ( centered ) be for checking. Once everything is fine in standard setting if your customer wants to tweak colors let him have at it. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

vale24
12-21-2008, 03:50 PM
thanks, I'm going to customer in monday and I try what you wrote. I'ii write what is happened.

Sean486
12-21-2008, 05:40 PM
Hi, my customer said that there is diference between copy and original. Problem is the same when printing. Copier is just 20K copies. I've never did color calibrating and I don't know haw do this. :( I have field service manual but I can't find appropriate code. Could you help me? What I have to do?
Thanks
Is that calibrating a Fiery or a Emperon. The Emperon is "calibrated" using Gradation Adjust. It is found inside Utility/Counter Key. Administrator Mode. System Settings. Expert Adjust. Gradation Adjust. Run the Printer Gradation 3 times then run the Printer Resolution 3 times. If you are talking about calibrating a Fiery then that is a whole other discussion.

DadO
12-22-2008, 09:26 PM
Or u can go whit harder step and adjust "desired" color in admin>system setting>expert adj

or if this don't help then go strait to service mode>image adjustment>d max density or background voltage adj.

Be warned that those 2 adjustments can affect quality of colors and would recommend to touch them only as LAST RESORT ! or when drums are old....

Custom Search