PDA

View Full Version : C654e error C-3102

Custom Search

Firmaware
12-31-2021, 02:30 PM
Hi folks,
I had a customer with a C654e that boot and make fast after reboot C-3102.
The Copier 've 1800000 clicks.
I ve changed the fuser unit but I have not solved the issue. I have ordered the Printer Control Board and a new Fuser Motor M30.
Have anyone experience with this trouble?
How would you do at customer site? First motor changing oder the bord? Oder would you test the ICP9?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G980F mit Tapatalk

blackcat4866
12-31-2021, 03:04 PM
I worked on a lot Minervas, and the cause has always been either 6 or more consecutive 30-03 accordion jams, missed by the enduser because they never look there. Eventually there is so much paper that the motor refuses to turn. On one occasion the bearings started to turn to iron oxide dust, contaminating rotation sensor S56.

If I were to make a guess, I'd say that the fuser motor M30 had shorted out, taking the ICP on the PRCB. You can check the ICP (if you can find it: they are unbelievably tiny). It's just a fuse, open or closed.

Were it me, I'd replace the M30 first. If you change the PRCB first, a shorting motor could blow the same ICP on your new board.
=^..^=

Synthohol
12-31-2021, 03:09 PM
did you replace it with a new fuser or a used one?
there is a new style fuser A2X0R71055 or later, i think they are up to 88

Error
C3102 error code may occur during fusing roller rotation.

Root Cause
PS56 Heating Roller sensor not detecting the fuser roller rotation properly.

a. Clearance between the rotation disk and E ring is minimized to improve the rotation stability.

http://cscsupportftp.mykonicaminolta.com/media/KBA00030424_E ring.png
b. A fixing screw will be added to the PS56 holder to improve the positioning.

http://cscsupportftp.mykonicaminolta.com/media/KBA00030424_fixing_screw.png

Workaround/Fix
Install new style fusing unit (p/n A2X0R71055).

femaster
12-31-2021, 11:40 PM
Came across this error about a month ago on the same model. It had a count of just over 2-Mil on it if I remember correctly. It started out as a service call for frequent jams in the fuser at the customers site. We determined that the jamming was caused by a worn out roller in the fuser, so we replaced the fuser. Right after booting the copier back up, we got the C3102 code that refused to clear. The new fuser turned by hand fine so thought that maybe the new fuser was defective, bad sensor or something, and we swapped the old one back in to test. The code still would not clear. The problem was eventually resolved by replacing the fuser drive motor, M30. Not exactly sure what the issue was with the motor itself, seems like it just up and died. Never blew any of the fuses on the board or the board itself, thankfully.

Firmaware
01-08-2022, 06:43 AM
did you replace it with a new fuser or a used one?
there is a new style fuser A2X0R71055 or later, i think they are up to 88

Error
C3102 error code may occur during fusing roller rotation.

Root Cause
PS56 Heating Roller sensor not detecting the fuser roller rotation properly.

a. Clearance between the rotation disk and E ring is minimized to improve the rotation stability.

http://cscsupportftp.mykonicaminolta.com/media/KBA00030424_E ring.png
b. A fixing screw will be added to the PS56 holder to improve the positioning.

http://cscsupportftp.mykonicaminolta.com/media/KBA00030424_fixing_screw.png

Workaround/Fix
Install new style fusing unit (p/n A2X0R71055).Thanks for your tip. The fuser unit it's new but I don t know is it's the already modified. I will look

Firmaware
01-11-2022, 03:59 PM
I have changed the Printer Control Board and the motor M30. Then I try play the Fw, like in Sm is written, aber the MFP won't .. 4 coloums and don't go on. With normal boot show the C- D291.
I have made recovery and trouble reset without good results.
I ve no more ideas.

tsbservice
01-11-2022, 08:48 PM
I have changed the Printer Control Board and the motor M30. Then I try play the Fw, like in Sm is written, aber the MFP won't .. 4 coloums and don't go on. With normal boot show the C- D291.
I have made recovery and trouble reset without good results.
I ve no more ideas.

New or used Printer Control Board? Also check this BC's post about accidentally swapping CCD and DF connectors.
https://www.copytechnet.com/forums/konica-minolta/131366-bizhub-654e-black-display-post648306.html?131366=#post648306

Firmaware
01-12-2022, 07:02 AM
The PRCB war new. I will check zhe 2 Connecttors. Thanks

Synthohol
01-12-2022, 12:53 PM
Error
CD291 at power ON

Root Cause
New style CCD (p/n A2X0R72111) was installed without updating firmware to G20-K9. Also make sure there is a good connection to the CCD.

Workaround/Fix
Update firmware to G20-K9 and check the CCD cable (p/n A2X0N14500) connection to the CCD

femaster
01-13-2022, 03:32 AM
K9 firmware is pretty old stuff. I'd hope that they would have the necessary things for the new style CCD in the newer firmware versions as well.

Update: And it would seem like they have. From the KM Resolutions area:

Model: bizhub C654eCode: CD291
Error indicated a CCD parameter mismatch.
Detection timing The CCD unit is combined with wrong firmware.

Reinstall the MFP base firmware. Flash firmware to the latest base firmware (which is G20-M0) from the One Stop Product Support page.
Check and reseat cable for the CCD unit to the MFP.

If issue persist, replace the CCDB.

Custom Search