PDA

View Full Version : c454e all color's drum and installation error

Custom Search

joelea
01-19-2022, 07:11 PM
has anyone ever seen any the attached error before? It happens randomly throughout the day and will go if power is cycled. The firmware is up to M1. Have checked all the connection to the FSB and seemed okay. I'm thinking of going back with an FSB off a scrap machine but if anyone could shed some light on it that would be great thanks.

copier tech
01-19-2022, 07:49 PM
has anyone ever seen any the attached error before? It happens randomly throughout the day and will go if power is cycled. The firmware is up to M1. Have checked all the connection to the FSB and seemed okay. I'm thinking of going back with an FSB off a scrap machine but if anyone could shed some light on it that would be great thanks.

Yes I agree try another front side board.

Also check there isn't a load of stray toner in that area especially on or around the FSB.

tsbservice
01-19-2022, 07:55 PM

Cra.py pictures but I guess it's is giving "Yellow drum installation error" message.
Had one C258 same situation but very intermittent may be bad drum lock lever or wiring harness never find.
Had C250i doing same 2-3 times in a row. Make sure drum is tightly locked and didn't hear them more than year.

joelea
01-19-2022, 08:01 PM
Cra.py pictures but I guess it's is giving "Yellow drum installation error" message.
Had one C258 same situation but very intermittent may be bad drum lock lever or wiring harness never find.
Had C250i doing same 2-3 times in a row. Make sure drum is tightly locked and didn't hear them more than year.

it's says all drums and all devs installation error

tsbservice
01-19-2022, 08:10 PM
it's says all drums and all devs installation error

Then FSB or controller board.

Custom Search