PDA

View Full Version : C364e waste toner leak

Custom Search

jwai
01-25-2022, 05:24 PM
Hello,

I have one C364e the wasted toner couldn't be flowed into waste toner box, mostly leak around the port of that box.
I replace a new box however the same issue occur, how to fix it?

tsbservice
01-25-2022, 06:34 PM
Hello,

I have one C364e the wasted toner couldn't be flowed into waste toner box, mostly leak around the port of that box.

Which port, they have 9 you know :)
Most common although I didn't see it some seal is damaged or spring isn't opening port enough.

copier tech
01-25-2022, 07:47 PM
Hello,

Are you using a genuine Konica Minolta box? Even the compatible boxes are rubbish like the toner.

Synthohol
01-25-2022, 10:06 PM
saw a similar issue today, the corrugated rubber hose from the hopper to the DV unit was kinked and falling off the tube. toner was spilling all over the WTB

copyman
01-25-2022, 11:21 PM
There were issues with the prior series (C220-C360) "main" waste toner port clogging and making loud gear grinding noise, but not that common with this series.

What have you done so far besides replacing waste box? Would be nice to know if you vac'd out the recycle port on copier, etc, etc ???

How many clicks on the machine?

Drivee
01-26-2022, 08:06 AM
The foam which seal waste bottle and waste port is worm out. Change that part or make re foam. cut some new foam and glue there if that part is not available.

@copier tech

Not all AM toner and waste bottle are rubbish's. For example, I just clean OEM waste bottle and regarding toners. Regarding toner, just bay toner which is well known, from big factories, big brands. They are all made following ISO standard.
For example, I know AM toner which is better then OEM. From all aspects!

Gift
01-26-2022, 01:51 PM
The foam which seal waste bottle and waste port is worm out. Change that part or make re foam. cut some new foam and glue there if that part is not available.

@copier tech

Not all AM toner and waste bottle are rubbish's. For example, I just clean OEM waste bottle and regarding toners. Regarding toner, just bay toner which is well known, from big factories, big brands. They are all made following ISO standard.
For example, I know AM toner which is better then OEM. From all aspects!

What's AM? Funny is that we're currently receiving Katun toner from KM due to the production shortage / factory shutdown. Beside that I mostly made bad experiences, that's why I'm happy to check out the Katun stuff with KM blessing. Regarding waste toner I never had issues with compatible stuff from various sources (except some probs with C452 ages ago).

jwai
01-26-2022, 04:10 PM
I use genuine waste toner box.
I checked the conjunction between the pipe from transfer belt cleaning section and port of waste box is ok, disassemble DCPU and PH unit, clean interior.

tsbservice
01-27-2022, 04:33 PM
Either replace the Seal (p/n A0ED363301) or the Waste Toner Pipe (p/n A0EDF36001).

femaster
01-27-2022, 05:46 PM
What's AM?

After Market.

Custom Search