PDA

View Full Version : Replaced RADF

Custom Search

kingarthur
02-01-2022, 08:25 AM
Before anyone red cards me...or swears at me...I DONT WANT TO RESET THE MACHINE METER, I've just replaced a DF-704 on a C368, which has done 2.7 million scans, the machine has done 250K prints. I've reset the RADF feed and RADF reverse counters, I've made a note of the scans count from when I replaced it, is there anyway of indicating that the machine has had a new RADF, apart from service records.

Gift
02-01-2022, 08:43 AM
I guess not, the entire option isn't considered as "PM/consumable" part so I guess you have to write it down somewhere or put some sort of label/sticker beside the DF's type label if you think it's that important.

tsbservice
02-01-2022, 09:42 AM
Besides feed and reverse counts I would go in Counter > ADF paper pages and clear this also plus adding new DF serial into Stop + 3 procedure.

kingarthur
02-01-2022, 10:17 AM
Besides feed and reverse counts I would go in Counter > ADF paper pages and clear this also plus adding new DF serial into Stop + 3 procedure.

I've put in the new serial number, updated FW, set it up as new...that's what I was looking for ADF paper pages.

Custom Search