PDA

View Full Version : MINOLTA CF3102 - error C-3C30 for first copy

Custom Search

gltom
12-27-2008, 10:20 AM
Minolta CF 3102 for first copy indicate trouble C-3C30.

REPLACMENT:
1. NEW FIRMWARE - no result
2. TRANSFER BELT - no result
3. PWB-F (main board) - no result
4. PWB-IO board - no result
5. PWB-PIC PIC BOARD
6. SCANNER - no result

WHAT IS BRU UNIT ( BANKNOTE RECOGNITION UNIT) ???

https://www.thecopiernetwork.com/printthread.cfm?Forum=124&Topic=5752

Tomek - POLAND email: gltom@interia.pl

dudley
01-15-2009, 05:42 AM
If you haven't got an answer yet, here goes
1 make sure that you have the serial number entered in service mode

2 There is a known problem with the scanner board, you have to add a 100mf/16v cap to the cap by the power connector on the board, there are 2 caps there and just add one to the cap closest to the front of the machine. Make sure that the polarity is right. I do it right in the copier, don't have to pull the board, you do not have to remove the old cap.

bsglobal
11-18-2017, 01:17 AM
I have the same problem and did everything,but did NOT work.any help???

dudley
11-18-2017, 04:51 AM
Sorry but its been way too long since I worked on that model. I don't think I have any info on it anymore. Retired a while ago.

copyman
11-18-2017, 01:29 PM
I seem to remember that if you tried to copy money, stock certificate, etc it would throw code and lock out. At that point Kon/Min would have to reset it. Although I do remember having that code and was able to clear it without contacting K/M.

Don't ask me why but I have all the boards, scanner interface cable, etc if you end up needing to buy anything.

Wish I could be more help but that machine has been out of service here in the USA for many years and my mind has moved on to newer models (my brain is like an old hdd that disk has run out of room) :cool:

Zesti
11-20-2017, 12:59 PM
Good old buddy of mine...CF3102........try below:
Description
What does the C3C30 code indicate?
Solution
The C-3C30 code indicates that the correct date and time must be input into the copier. To access the date/time mode, press the following keys in order: Stop1144 Clear in service mode. Then in administrator mode.

Custom Search