PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Bizhub C220 not printing

Custom Search

vladimuss
02-04-2022, 08:58 AM
Hello guys.
I recently bought another one bizhub c220 second hand at 170,000 copies but recently serviced. The machine

worked great when we tested it. But the person from whom I bought the machine decided to delete my personal files viaphysical format of the hard disk. Now I have three problems.No animation data, it cannot print over the network, and the USB port does not work. Now I can only copy. I chack all the settings, removed the tracking account, checked the life of the consumables, different drivers, different IP addresses and everything described in the instructions. When setting a copy for printing, the button flashes in blue, the fans turn on and nothing happens. after restarting the machine, no print job is registered. I will be very grateful for all opinions

elmaligno
02-04-2022, 09:59 AM
Hello guys.
I recently bought another one bizhub c220 second hand at 170,000 copies but recently serviced. The machine

worked great when we tested it. But the person from whom I bought the machine decided to delete my personal files viaphysical format of the hard disk. Now I have three problems.No animation data, it cannot print over the network, and the USB port does not work. Now I can only copy. I chack all the settings, removed the tracking account, checked the life of the consumables, different drivers, different IP addresses and everything described in the instructions. When setting a copy for printing, the button flashes in blue, the fans turn on and nothing happens. after restarting the machine, no print job is registered. I will be very grateful for all opinions

First: Animation data is a file that you lose when format HDD, you must reinstall.
But the problem is, probably, that you must have one or more consumables at end of life, and after the reset, the machine converts the "NON STOP CONSUMABLES" on service mode to "STOP CONSUMABLES". Now the only solution is locate the ones wich had reaches end of life and replace them.

vladimuss
02-04-2022, 01:27 PM
First: Animation data is a file that you lose when format HDD, you must reinstall.
But the problem is, probably, that you must have one or more consumables at end of life, and after the reset, the machine converts the "NON STOP CONSUMABLES" on service mode to "STOP CONSUMABLES". Now the only solution is locate the ones wich had reaches end of life and replace them.
Please , show me how i can stop consumable life counter?
I don't have any warnings on the display.
The life of all consumables is just beginning

copyman
02-04-2022, 05:19 PM

If the life indicators aren't showing any at 0% then rule out that being reason machine wont print. Plus you said you can copy.

The USB port has to be turned on in admin mode.

Have you done anything like ping the copiers IP address from the config page? Or if you put IP address in browser will the copier interface page come up? Does the IP, gateway & subnet all match with your network scope?

Sorry if you don't know how to do any of this you will have to call in a tech or the guy that sold it to you.

Best of luck

copier addict
02-04-2022, 05:22 PM

Please post a picture of the consumabe list. The gauges on this machine work the opposite of what you might think. When the bars are full the assocciated unit is at end of life.

tsbservice
02-04-2022, 05:25 PM
Please post a picture of the consumabe list. The gauges on this machine work the opposite of what you might think. When the bars are full the assocciated unit is at end of life.
Absolutely agree. View them from web interface (PSWC)

copier tech
02-04-2022, 05:30 PM
Hello guys.

As others have said if any of the image units are at 0% you won't be able to print however if you update the firmware you can enable printing using a CE mode setting.

If they have not reached end of life try an 'all clear' in CE mode.

If you need the firmware & your missing move animation file let me know.

www.printerfirmware.co.uk

vladimuss
02-05-2022, 10:41 AM
As others have said if any of the image units are at 0% you won't be able to print however if you update the firmware you can enable printing using a CE mode setting.

If they have not reached end of life try an 'all clear' in CE mode.

If you need the firmware & your missing move animation file let me know.

www.printerfirmware.co.uk (http://www.printerfirmware.co.uk)

I think I configured the network settings correctly and took a few screenshots. I have created only one administrator and no password to print.
Thank you very much for your cooperation, how easy it will be for you to send me the firmware and the animation date?

copier tech
02-05-2022, 11:18 AM
I think I configured the network settings correctly and took a few screenshots. I have created only one administrator and no password to print.
Thank you very much for your cooperation, how easy it will be for you to send me the firmware and the animation date?

From the screen shots all your consumables look fine. A lot of parts have been replaced recently or the counters were reset.

It is a very simply process to purchase the firmware from us. Once payment has been received we send you our unique link to download the files.

vladimuss
02-05-2022, 04:17 PM
From the screen shots all your consumables look fine. A lot of parts have been replaced recently or the counters were reset.

It is a very simply process to purchase the firmware from us. Once payment has been received we send you our unique link to download the files.

I am sorry for the stupid question, but after entering CE mode, in which exact menu can I do "ALL CLEAR"?

tsbservice
02-05-2022, 05:58 PM
Should be in system 1

femaster
02-05-2022, 07:13 PM
I am sorry for the stupid question, but after entering CE mode, in which exact menu can I do "ALL CLEAR"?

Realize that this does exactly what it says, it clears "all". All settings, addresses, network information, etc.; anything and everything that is user configurable. You will be starting from scratch.

vladimuss
02-05-2022, 08:20 PM
Should be in system 1
Thank you very much!
the problem is solved!

tsbservice
02-05-2022, 09:22 PM
Thank you very much!
the problem is solved!

Thank copier tech he nailed it.

vladimuss
02-06-2022, 12:41 PM
Thank copier tech he nailed it.
Of course. I always enjoy working with professionals!
Thanks!

Custom Search