PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Image issues Bizhub C308

Custom Search

brantekcc
02-10-2022, 06:28 AM

Good morning all

i am having issues with a Bizub C308 , i started getting the "pink" background on pages , i replaced the magenta drum and now getting the quality as on the right still "pink" background but not as bad , i did find a page stuck on the transfer belt and the transfer belt looks like it has quite a few scratches on , could this be the cause , the client has now also booked a service saying that there are now yellow marks on the page ???

any ideas or suggestions will be highly appreciated

thank you in advance

CP-1015
02-10-2022, 06:50 AM
What TCR-Values do you have? I think you have t swap magenta developer unit, too.

copier tech
02-10-2022, 07:39 AM

Good morning all

i am having issues with a Bizub C308 , i started getting the "pink" background on pages , i replaced the magenta drum and now getting the quality as on the right still "pink" background but not as bad , i did find a page stuck on the transfer belt and the transfer belt looks like it has quite a few scratches on , could this be the cause , the client has now also booked a service saying that there are now yellow marks on the page ???

any ideas or suggestions will be highly appreciated

thank you in advance

Are you using genuine Konica Minolta toner?

What is the life of your image & DV units ?

brantekcc
02-11-2022, 06:06 AM
Good morning all

thank you for the suggestions , i have managed to sort it out , firstly the client broker the flap on the toner cartridge so the machine was covered in magenta toner , after cleaning out the machine , cleaning the IDC sensors and replacing the transfer belt all is sorted

thank you

Custom Search