PDA

View Full Version : bizhub C452 toner bottle

Custom Search

jwai
02-11-2022, 03:40 PM
Hello,

Some C452 series the toner bottle cannot be locked and always pop out, I need to secure it by pushing several times.
How to fix this tiny problem?

femaster
02-11-2022, 05:23 PM
Hello,

Some C452 series the toner bottle cannot be locked and always pop out, I need to secure it by pushing several times.
How to fix this tiny problem?

Have seen this a few times on this series. The Yellow always seemed to be the most prone to this from my experience. There is a black plastic piece (clip) on the side (left if I remember correctly) of each toner slot that is supposed to grab onto a tab that sticks out on the toner itself. I've corrected this a few ways. Sometimes just swapping the clip with one from another toner slot has solved the problem. I've also used a hot air gun to warm up the clip and gently squeezed the tabs together while it cooled. You could also just replace the clip if you have an extra.

I've used a clip from a paper tray before as well, but I can't remember which model copier it came from, maybe a BH250 style machine? The one I used had a metal piece attached to the clip, which isn't needed, so I removed that and just used the plastic portion. There are a few different styles of these clips, but I can't recall which copier model used the same style to hold the paper trays in.

SAR
02-11-2022, 06:12 PM
The part you need is A00J407500 Holder.

jwai
02-12-2022, 04:43 PM
Thank you very much.

Custom Search