PDA

View Full Version : High Voltage Unit A5C1M4070

Custom Search

iraklis7302
02-13-2022, 08:31 PM
Hi there,

is there anybody who replaced the high voltage unit?i heared that this board is responsible for destroying the developer unit.is it true?in my c364 machine i replaced the magenta developer unit and in a week the magenta had to be replaced.i changed the high voltage unit and now the machine is working good.i ,measured the components on this board but everything seems to be ok.probably some transformer is bad but i dont know.could anyone hear this problem?

thank you all!

tmmdmmm
02-13-2022, 08:45 PM
Hi there,

is there anybody who replaced the high voltage unit?i heared that this board is responsible for destroying the developer unit.is it true?in my c364 machine i replaced the magenta developer unit and in a week the magenta had to be replaced.i changed the high voltage unit and now the machine is working good.i ,measured the components on this board but everything seems to be ok.probably some transformer is bad but i dont know.could anyone hear this problem?

thank you all!

Yeah, I actually have one ready to go in a machine as a preventative for repeated C dev failures, of course that C dev is a month or so out though.

If you've already cleaned all the HV terminals and replaced the dev/drum as a combo (to avoid chasing "Oh its a drum, oh its a dev, oh its a drum" etc.) then the HV is the next logical step.

iraklis7302
02-13-2022, 09:00 PM
Yeah, I actually have one ready to go in a machine as a preventative for repeated C dev failures, of course that C dev is a month or so out though.

If you've already cleaned all the HV terminals and replaced the dev/drum as a combo (to avoid chasing "Oh its a drum, oh its a dev, oh its a drum" etc.) then the HV is the next logical step.

ok thank you.is there any way to fix the HV board?could i replace any electronic component?thank you again

blackcat4866
02-13-2022, 10:24 PM
I've had a couple "8" series machines suck all the developer out of the cyan or magenta developing units ... and it happens quickly! Perhaps 20seconds of idling on the new developing unit and its empty. In both cases it was the HVT.

And no, I don't know what goes wrong with the HVT. =^..^=

REGSIS
02-14-2022, 06:21 AM
Hi there,

thank you all!

In last couple of months I replaced many ozone filters (4 seriss) as a preventive countermeasure for cyan dev leak in addition to lowering TCR ratio to -1 for C and M.
I cleaned drum unit and dev unit. Vacuum ventilation port for cyan dev at the back.
In case of dev missing I run the halftones to refill new toner with developer to regenerate brush on magnet roller.

So far none reported a problem.

tsbservice
02-14-2022, 06:39 AM
In last couple of months I replaced many ozone filters (4 seriss) as a preventive countermeasure for cyan dev leak in addition to lowering TCR ratio to -1 for C and M.
I cleaned drum unit and dev unit. Vacuum ventilation port for cyan dev at the back.
In case of dev missing I run the halftones to refill new toner with developer to regenerate brush on magnet roller.

+1 on this. Good prevention plan I do pretty much the same.

Toxic
02-14-2022, 09:33 AM
To all this already written i will just add to check hv wires when replacing hv board.

https://i.postimg.cc/2146kvvd/c224-HV.jpg (https://postimg.cc/2146kvvd)

iraklis7302
02-14-2022, 07:42 PM

ok thank you i will try

Custom Search