PDA

View Full Version : Error Code Error code C-2805 KNM C-1100

Custom Search

Ado Mmoloki Moepedi
02-16-2022, 09:34 AM
Good day,

I have a Konica Minolta BizhubPro C-1100, I turn it on and it displays a message "Checking scanner connection" then immediately powers down and displays that error code on the call service representative screen. Error code C-2805. I have cleaned the ADF and inside out, including the sensors and i have removed the scanner glass and cleaned it inside out. Has anyone ever had this problem and if that is the case, what did you do to solve it?

Toxic
02-16-2022, 12:43 PM
Why do you think C-2805 is related to ADF?
Maybe you should call some qualified tech though.

Code
C-2805
Classification
Main body: Dmax correction (Y) patch density error
Cause
The correction is not completed after you perform the proper developing DC calculation several times.
Measures to take when alert occurs
The main body and the option stop immediately.

Estimated abnormal parts
• Printer control board (PRCB)
• IDC sensor/Rr (IDCS/Rr)
• IDC shutter motor (M36)

Ado Mmoloki Moepedi
02-16-2022, 01:21 PM
Why do you think C-2805 is related to ADF?
Maybe you should call some qualified tech though.

Good day,

You ask why I cleaned the ADF, I was not sure what they error meant as I'm yet to acquire the service manual for this particular machine. And I agree with you perhaps a trained tech would be ideal in this case as I am just a Support Engineer but I do not have that luxury but I still have to ensure continuous business activity, which I am having trouble doing because of this issue. I thank you for your kind assistance, and if you have any advice for me on this particular issue or Copiers in general I would really appreciate it. Once again thank you for your time, I really appreciate it.

Regards,

Toxic
02-16-2022, 01:49 PM
If you have plans to maintain that machine yourself service manual is MUST have.
What is drum, charge unit and developer life counts?
Is there lot of toner spill inside machine ,arround process unit?
I would try first to clean IDC sensors and print test patterns from service mode to check CMYK coverage is ok.

Ado Mmoloki Moepedi
02-16-2022, 02:40 PM
If you have plans to maintain that machine yourself service manual is MUST have.
What is drum, charge unit and developer life counts?
Is there lot of toner spill inside machine ,around process unit?
I would try first to clean IDC sensors and print test patterns from service mode to check CMYK coverage is ok.

The consumables are ok, I checked them before the machine gave out. There was a toner spillage, not a small amount too, a lot. One of the staff members tried to remove the toner bottle incorrectly from the copier and used force. The toner bottle cap popped out inside the machine, she removed the bottle leaving the cap inside and made a mess. I had to open up the printer and remove the cap. Needless to say, this left a mess but I tried my best to clean up the toner off the printer and any parts and sensors affected. I am guessing to know where the IDC sensors are located I would need the manual? And FYI it's not a color machine.

Toxic
02-16-2022, 03:24 PM
So it is Bizhub Pro 1100 machine or C1100?
First of all you must vacum all toner spill inside machine.
If it is 1100 machine...
IDC sensor is bottom right side of drum (must remove drum cleaning section, charge unit, lph unit, developing and drum) and it is sensitive to clean, check procedure but again it would be better to hire somebody with some experience because you can cause more damage if not done well.

Ado Mmoloki Moepedi
02-16-2022, 04:03 PM
So it is Bizhub Pro 1100 machine or C1100?
First of all you must vacum all toner spill inside machine.
If it is 1100 machine...
IDC sensor is bottom right side of drum (must remove drum cleaning section, charge unit, lph unit, developing and drum) and it is sensitive to clean, check procedure but again it would be better to hire somebody with some experience because you can cause more damage if not done well.

It's a Bizhub Pro 1100. I'll consider that even though I don't have the budget for a tech at this point.

Custom Search