PDA

View Full Version : Older Konica 2125

Custom Search

mailstop
12-31-2008, 12:08 AM
I have a 2125 and a 3035 manual that went with it.

Can someone help me find a manual for the 2125, or tell me on how to clear and tend to a "routine service required" message shown, but not addressed in the 3035 manual please?

Otherwise the unit works OK.

Thanks.

kiwitechnician
12-31-2008, 12:17 AM

Can someone help me find a manual for the 2125, or tell me on how to clear and tend to a "routine service required" message shown, but not addressed in the 3035 manual please?

Thanks.

Go to 47 and then 90 and start button, then it should get cleared the PM message.

dogsbody
12-31-2008, 12:19 AM

Thanks.

The least that needs to be done is change the web in the fuser. Should also change the developer and vac out and clean the insides, maybe do the feed rubbers as well. You must also clean the mirrors, not forgeting the ones under the lens cover as well.
Once you do that 47 mode 90 will clear the message.

It is a very old machine and I wouldn't spend much more than the cost of the web.

Cheers.

kiwitechnician
12-31-2008, 12:28 AM
The least that needs to be done is change the web in the fuser. Should also change the developer and vac out and clean the insides, maybe do the feed rubbers as well. You must also clean the mirrors, not forgeting the ones under the lens cover as well.
Once you do that 47 mode 90 will clear the message.

It is a very old machine and I wouldn't spend much more than the cost of the web.

Cheers.

Yeah, I meat the same, do the complete PM and then clear PM count. It isn't about the cheating, if you don't do that your quality of copies leaves the same or may get worse.

mailstop
12-31-2008, 04:49 PM
Thanks for the info everyone !

Say we were to replace this unit that has a sorter and a top self feeder, does a bunch of nice copy/print adjustments for duplex, books, photos, etc.

We are thinking of doing bulk mailing in the future as an added service to our store, this copier doing just B&W wouldn't do. Any input as to a comparable color unit(s) with the same features, we may be able to grab at one of the many office liquidations going on in Austin, or just brands/models to consider for a possible lease?

I figure techs would know best by experience, the brands and models that would be worth considering for our packing/shipping business. We do more copying now than when we purchased the place, but according to our internal machine counter, since last service in March of this year we've done 35k. I take it, it records each outputed sheet by it's location on the machine?

Happy New Year

Custom Search