PDA

View Full Version : 7 POLYGON MIRRORS

Custom Search

iraklis7302
02-19-2022, 07:10 PM
HI there

i have cleaned the mirrors from motor,in laser unit but the problem has been worst,could anyone please tell me what have i done wrong?

m_donakov
02-19-2022, 07:31 PM
HI there

i have cleaned the mirrors from motor,in laser unit but the problem has been worst,could anyone please tell me what have i done wrong?

This is SEF or LEF print?

If it is SEF there may be problem with drum unit. If you opened before to clean charge corona, there is 2 screw on each side where you can adjust distance from developer, maybe drum on that side is to far from develeoper, and toner is not transferd to drum. You have problem only with cyan? If you have problem cyan only than laser unit is fine. Laser unit will make problems on all colors.

iraklis7302
02-19-2022, 07:42 PM
This is SEF or LEF print?

If it is SEF there may be problem with drum unit. If you opened before to clean charge corona, there is 2 screw on each side where you can adjust distance from developer, maybe drum on that side is to far from develeoper, and toner is not transferd to drum. You have problem only with cyan? If you have problem cyan only than laser unit is fine. Laser unit will make problems on all colors.

Yes I’m sorry I forgot to describe you that this problem is in all colors

blackcat4866
02-20-2022, 01:44 PM
you left out a few things.

For starters:
What kind of device is this?
How did you clean the mirrors?
Are there multiple polygon mirror motors in this mystery device, and did you clean them all?
Did you clean the other mirrors in the laser unit?
Did you remove any of the mirrors? It's very easy to unfocus your laser unit by incorrectly positioning a mirror.

=^..^=

iraklis7302
02-20-2022, 02:08 PM
you left out a few things.

For starters:
What kind of device is this?
How did you clean the mirrors?
Are there multiple polygon mirror motors in this mystery device, and did you clean them all?
Did you clean the other mirrors in the laser unit?
Did you remove any of the mirrors? It's very easy to unfocus your laser unit by incorrectly positioning a mirror.

=^..^=

ok it’s C454e,I opened the laser unit and I cleaned only polygon mirrors on motor.all mirrors in laser unit were cleaned ,nowhere dust etc.I didn’t remove anything on this unit.I cleaned with dry cloth with a little alcohol

tsbservice
02-20-2022, 02:43 PM
Now listen if you want more help. Go in service mode and print CMYK halftone patterns at density 255 and 30 A4 LEF
Also print bird page and consumables list and upload those 10 pages somewhere in PDF format.

iraklis7302
02-20-2022, 04:00 PM
Now listen if you want more help. Go in service mode and print CMYK halftone patterns at density 255 and 30 A4 LEF
Also print bird page and consumables list and upload those 10 pages somewhere in PDF format.

ok i have done this,but could you please tell me where can i find the bird page to print?

tsbservice
02-20-2022, 04:16 PM
ok i have done this,but could you please tell me where can i find the bird page to print?

It'sunder:
Utility-user settings-printer settings-print reports-demo page

iraklis7302
02-20-2022, 04:30 PM
It'sunder:
Utility-user settings-printer settings-print reports-demo page

ok thank you ,here we are

m_donakov
02-20-2022, 06:14 PM
In my opinion, it is not laser unit problem. I will look forward in any parts that are same for each color. But first i will check the 2nd transfer roller that is on the door. Maybe toner it isnt transfered from transfer unit to paper.

Because you get same picture on each color, transfer unit is long and chances to get identical picture on each color are low. Check 2nd transfer roller maybe problem is there

iraklis7302
02-20-2022, 07:37 PM
In my opinion, it is not laser unit problem. I will look forward in any parts that are same for each color. But first i will check the 2nd transfer roller that is on the door. Maybe toner it isnt transfered from transfer unit to paper.

Because you get same picture on each color, transfer unit is long and chances to get identical picture on each color are low. Check 2nd transfer roller maybe problem is there

i checked that but its good.i replaced this unit from our second c454 machine but the resault is the same

you mean this unit,right?

m_donakov
02-20-2022, 07:50 PM
i checked that but its good.i replaced this unit from our second c454 machine but the resault is the same

I realy dont have nothing other on my mind. If you have another working machine swap whole laser unit from working machine you will see if there is any difference.

iraklis7302
02-20-2022, 07:53 PM
I realy dont have nothing other on my mind. If you have another working machine swap whole laser unit from working machine you will see if there is any difference.

i need this machine and i dont want to remove something because i dont know if it continues to work well after that.

tech51
02-20-2022, 08:20 PM
Back to basics then.

Consumable lives? Drums,devs, transfer belt.

Oem or compatible toner/dev.

Could easily be worn drums as the magenta one is worn out at the very least.

Have you force stopped the machine and checked the image on the transfer belt?

I have seen fusers cause a similar problem.

iraklis7302
02-20-2022, 08:36 PM
Back to basics then.

Consumable lives? Drums,devs, transfer belt.

Oem or compatible toner/dev.

Could easily be worn drums as the magenta one is worn out at the very least.

Have you force stopped the machine and checked the image on the transfer belt?

I have seen fusers cause a similar problem.
All devs drums etc are in good condition,as transfer belt too.I used compatible timers.I stopped the machine and the image on the transfer belt is the same,I mean as in my photos,faded.the fuser is new

thanks for your reply

Toxic
02-21-2022, 08:16 AM
Then check developing units , non OEM toners could cause this problem.
Did you try remove transfer belt, once i found old jammed paper above transfer belt and it acts like scrapper for transfer belt.

Edit:after look again test prints, you have almost identical problem on all colors which is suggesting it is problem with transfer belt.
Maybe it was exposed to direct sunlight at some point?

Gift
02-21-2022, 09:08 AM
Did you try remove transfer belt, once i found old jammed paper above transfer belt and it acts like scrapper for transfer belt.

Edit:after look again test prints, you have almost identical problem on all colors which is suggesting it is problem with transfer belt.

I think you can expose the transfer belt to sunlight all day long^^

I agree that this might be prob with non-oem stuff.

tulintron
02-21-2022, 12:01 PM
ok thank you ,here we areWell...If before repairing the laser the defect was not this, you caused problems with the laser yes.

We have 04 colors, 01 engine and 07 mirrors. Discard the top mirrors as they are for each color.

Some of the 03 remaining mirrors have some tiny mark, causing the same failure in all colors, or incorrect positioning.

NEVER repeat this feat. You may have lost the laser.

I repeat. Just check this if before opening, the defect was not this.

iraklis7302
02-21-2022, 04:12 PM
Well...If before repairing the laser the defect was not this, you caused problems with the laser yes.

We have 04 colors, 01 engine and 07 mirrors. Discard the top mirrors as they are for each color.

Some of the 03 remaining mirrors have some tiny mark, causing the same failure in all colors, or incorrect positioning.

NEVER repeat this feat. You may have lost the laser.

I repeat. Just check this if before opening, the defect was not this.

AT FIRST my machine printed well only one side....if i printed 2-sided pages or more,then the problem was faded colors as in my photos.Then i opened and cleaned the mirrors and the problem moved to all pages.not only the first.i will open the laser unit again to see more clearly

iraklis7302
02-21-2022, 05:24 PM

here is the answear,its not the belt

blackcat4866
02-21-2022, 06:30 PM
You're losing second transfer ... don't know why. =^..^=

iraklis7302
02-21-2022, 06:44 PM
You're losing second transfer ... don't know why. =^..^=

ok I have just found the problem.there was HV board.now my printings are great.thank you all for your help

tsbservice
02-21-2022, 07:58 PM
ok I have just found the problem.there was HV board.now my printings are great.thank you all for your help

Some pictures will be great asset to your findings.

iraklis7302
02-21-2022, 08:04 PM
Some pictures will be great asset to your findings.

ok here it is

tulintron
02-21-2022, 08:12 PM
ok I have just found the problem.there was HV board.now my printings are great.thank you all for your helpWhat's scary is how the laser would damage the HV board...:cool:

Congrats.

iraklis7302
02-21-2022, 08:23 PM
What's scary is how the laser would damage the HV board...:cool:

Congrats.

yes i dont know why this is happen...im trying to find the problem to my HV board now.i am measuring the voltage regulators,capacitors etc,thanks for your reply

copyman
02-22-2022, 12:51 PM
I have a few hundred "4" series I service and don't think I've ever had to clean the laser unit. I have some in dirty places and never had to open the laser unit.

Even though this whole thing don't make sense and will never really know what the real issue was machine is fixed and all that matters.

iraklis7302
02-22-2022, 02:02 PM
I have a few hundred "4" series I service and don't think I've ever had to clean the laser unit. I have some in dirty places and never had to open the laser unit.

Even though this whole thing don't make sense and will never really know what the real issue was machine is fixed and all that matters.

yes it’s true.I’m wondering about HV board.did you find any problem with unit?I heard that many many machines have this problem.and that’s because developer unit destroyed but HV board.is it true?did you find anything that on your repairs?or is it something else which destroying HV board?

Albonline
02-22-2022, 04:32 PM
this really looks like a transfer roller issue. what does the image on the belt look like.

iraklis7302
02-22-2022, 04:41 PM
this really looks like a transfer roller issue. what does the image on the belt look like.

hi there and thank you for your reply,i found the problem as i wrote before,there was th HV board

Custom Search