PDA

View Full Version : Konica 7035 "Replace Fuser" message

Custom Search

Lotar
12-31-2008, 03:39 PM
Hello,
I am working on a Konica 7035 and I have rebuilt the Fuser I am not sure how to reset the "Replace Fuser" message?

I am also going to be Replacing the Developer and wanted to find out If there is a DV setup procedure? or is it just vacume out fill with new and go?

Im new with Konica 7035 any help would be Wonderful.

Thank you.

pepper38_cnd
12-31-2008, 07:39 PM
It's been awhile but I believe its 36 mode, counter reset, fixing counter.

dogsbody
01-01-2009, 01:50 AM
Don't vac out the dev tank if you don't have an earthed vac - you can kill your TDS sensor.
Developer is also in 36 mode, HV adjustment, back untill you find L-detect.

kiwitechnician
01-01-2009, 10:34 AM
Hello,
I am working on a Konica 7035 and I have rebuilt the Fuser I am not sure how to reset the "Replace Fuser" message?

I am also going to be Replacing the Developer and wanted to find out If there is a DV setup procedure? or is it just vacume out fill with new and go?

Im new with Konica 7035 any help would be Wonderful.

Thank you.

If you want to clear ,,the fuser message,, you have to be sure you replaced the fuser web.Then go to 25 => counter clear(items 13)=> Clear fuser counter or 36=>counter clear(items 8)=>Clear fuser counter.

After repacing of developer go to 36=> HV adj. => Ldetection => Start.This action resets Developer counter as well. Don't do that with old developer only with the fresh one. The range should be between 65-70.

You should reset PM count in 25 mode as well, 25 => PM reset(items 2) => and do'nt forget reset all particular counters in 25 => Parts counter (4)=> Fixed parts that you replaced. ( Feed tyres ...). In future you will have nice overview of parts used in the machine.

Custom Search