PDA

View Full Version : Biz Hub c3850 waste tank message

Custom Search

copierlady
02-22-2022, 03:35 PM
Hey guys,
I have a Biz Hub c3850 with waste tank message. Customer has several machines and no new tank. I have tried to empty the tank, switch the tank from another machine with no results. Do the new tanks have chips on them like the toners ? Why will this machine not clear the code?
TIA

dave w
02-22-2022, 03:58 PM
Not worked on this model but you may find the waste toner full sensor could be dirty, constant full message.

Albonline
02-22-2022, 04:24 PM
there is a clear plastic window, protruding from the center bottom edge that needs to be cleaned after you empty the box. some need to be drilled and cleaned through the hole. tape the hole when done.

tsbservice
02-22-2022, 04:55 PM
there is a clear plastic window, protruding from the center bottom edge that needs to be cleaned after you empty the box. some need to be drilled and cleaned through the hole. tape the hole when done.

Still not explaining why WTB from working machine didn't clear the message.
OP what was exactly message?

Synthohol
02-22-2022, 04:57 PM

If you tape the hole it blocks the light just as toner did.

Albonline
02-22-2022, 05:00 PM
If you tape the hole it blocks the light just as toner did.

depends on where you drill it . the ps looks through the plastic part horizontally

Albonline
02-22-2022, 05:03 PM
Hey guys,
I have a Biz Hub c3850 with waste tank message. Customer has several machines and no new tank. I have tried to empty the tank, switch the tank from another machine with no results. Do the new tanks have chips on them like the toners ? Why will this machine not clear the code?
TIA

i have seen more than one of the box full sensors knocked off, or just broken.

Custom Search