PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub 250 lockup

Custom Search

petertins
01-01-2009, 02:34 AM
I responded to a call where the customer went into the control panel through the webpage with the ip address and reset the port from 21 to 25 trying to make the unit scan to the network. After doing this he could no longer access it from the computer.

I turn on the DHCP from the control panel and turned the machune off and back on hoping it would reset itself.

The machine would come to the Konica Minolta screen and freeze. After several attempts and long waits and it being late in the day I turned the machine off and instruced the customer to let it sit for 30 minutes and turn it on and wait for 10 minutes and if it did not come up to call.

They called back and said the machine would not turn on at all. Dead.

We have had to replace the VRAM on two machines but this machine was working fine until I reset it.

Benedict
01-05-2009, 09:18 AM
have had something similar problem on the Di3510 took NIC out put into other machine and it worked then put it back into the orignal machine and it worked once it did not but just swapped the the 2 NIC's around and all was working fine.Have not had the problem on the Bizhub 250 yet but give it a shot and let me know if it works good luck.

Setright
01-05-2009, 11:34 AM
I would suggest re-loading the firmware via a CF card.

You should be able to enter service mode by holding the Function button down at power up, wait for the Trouble reset window and then punch in the stop-zero-zero-stop-zero-one "code" ;)

Custom Search