PDA

View Full Version : Konica Minolta C364e - Export user box

Custom Search

Kenny
02-24-2022, 09:34 AM
Hi guys,

does anyone know the procedure to export users boxes from one machine to the other, i dont need the files in the users boxes just the users boxes,

i have done it before via usb but i cannot remember for the life of me how to do it.

i have tried to export all data via usb to another but the user box wasn't there on the new machine

i have had a look on the forum but there was no clear answer

elmaligno
02-24-2022, 09:58 AM
Hi guys,

does anyone know the procedure to export users boxes from one machine to the other, i dont need the files in the users boxes just the users boxes,

i have done it before via usb but i cannot remember for the life of me how to do it.

i have tried to export all data via usb to another but the user box wasn't there on the new machine

i have had a look on the forum but there was no clear answer

The only way I know of is to clone the disk with the HDD backup, but it will only work for copiers of the same model, but you can't do it with USB or with the Data Administrator.

kingarthur
02-24-2022, 02:14 PM
I can't remember if you can do it on the C364e,

go to admin mode, security setting, page 2 maintenance mode, set to allow
go to service mode, system 2, page 3, maintenance mode, set to effective.
then go to service mode, machine update settings, machine update settings, machine export settings, highlight what you want to export, enter password, start backup

to import, as above, but press import, enter password, then start

it's been awhile since I've used this...so can't remember what you can & can't export, I remember you can export more than the usual way in admin mode

Synthohol
02-24-2022, 02:57 PM
Can't pagescope box administrator do this?

Custom Search