PDA

View Full Version : Minolta CS PRO EP 1030 white line from top to bottom

Custom Search

GX_
01-01-2009, 05:57 PM
Hi!
I got Minolta CS PRO EP 1030 and it first had different problem: it printed black line from top to bottom of page near the edge of page. I cleaned the PC drum which had black continuous line. Black line disappeared but now it prints white line from to to bottom of page. It's not completely white, but the image is really really faint at that line. White line is almost at the middle of page, so it isn't at same place as the black line was and it is thinner, about as wide as pencil. It's always at the same horizontal position, running vertically across the copy.
Between these problems there was like 1 or 2 good copies with no additional black or white lines.
I've tried cleaning the PC drum again, cleaning the PC drum charge corona and cleaning the image transfer/paper separator coronas. I've also cleaned all mirrors and lens. I have also checked that there's toner left.
Any ideas what might be the problem?

spokc
01-01-2009, 07:33 PM
clean the dev doctor blade make sure you put screwsback where theycame from

cosmin_mocanu
01-03-2009, 12:35 PM
Then was the developer changed for the last thime?? It is posibile that some paper dust or other stuf to form some litle balls that block the developing mixture behind the doctor blade and come whith white lines in the copi.

cosmin_mocanu
01-03-2009, 12:37 PM
and as far as y can tell from your post it is posibile that tha drum cleaning blade need to be repleced.

ZeusGT
01-04-2009, 04:22 AM
rock in the dev unit. clean the doc blade... you'll see it once you pull the dv unit out as there will be a noticable line in the dev. brush

GX_
01-05-2009, 01:04 AM
I cleaned roller that is in IU before the PC drum and the sponge-like thing that wipes that roller and now it's working fine! :)

Custom Search