PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub C308 - Unicode Font not found

Custom Search

nshirley-ccs
02-24-2022, 03:12 PM
Hello, I got a Konica Minolta Bizhub C308 in the other day and noticed a "Unicode font not found please contact administrator" message.
I ran a physical and logical format on the HDD, updated to the newest firmware, and also downloaded the Unicode font list from konicas site and could not install it anywhere.
Any ideas on how to get rid of this message? Thanks

B0265
02-24-2022, 04:00 PM
I suppose that the LK-107 is installed in the MFP. This is the procedure from the service manual:

LK-107/LK-108 font data installation procedure
1. Prepare an USB memory.
2. Copy the font data to the root directory of the USB memory.
• OCR font: download_OCRA-0.pdf
• Unicode font: download_Andale_J-0.pdf, download_Andale_K-0.pdf, download_Andale_S-0.pdf, download_Andale_T-0.pdf
3. Turn ON the main power switch, and connect the USB memory to the USB port on the side of the control panel.
4. The message “Print a document from External Memory” will be displayed on the control panel, and select it.
5. The font data in the USB memory will be displayed, and select these data to print out.
6. The message “Document Printing Failed” will be displayed, and touch [OK].
7. Print out a PCL font list, and confirm that the font data are registered as following names.
• LK-107: Andale Mono WT J, Andale Mono WT K, Andale Mono WT S, Andale Mono WT T
• LK-108: OCR-A

Custom Search