PDA

View Full Version : Konica parts and toners

Custom Search

neil greenhough
02-24-2022, 03:57 PM
Hi Guys, does anybody know where i can source parts and consumables for Konica minolta office and production machines based in the UK? Thanks.

Chris Barton
02-24-2022, 04:41 PM
Usually I would suggest looking on eBay. Many of the larger dealers here in the US also sell on it so you could at least, hopefully, identify who some of the dealers are and then deal directly with them.

copyman
02-24-2022, 08:05 PM
I believe Katun has a presence in the UK, may have even started there and then opened in the USA? They are good for aftermarket.

Not sure but you could check with Precision Roller for OEM parts and see if they ship to UK? Prices are high but if you are a business and call they will lower the prices you see on internet. And like any business the more you buy the better price you get.

neil greenhough
02-25-2022, 07:30 AM
I believe Katun has a presence in the UK, may have even started there and then opened in the USA? They are good for aftermarket.

Not sure but you could check with Precision Roller for OEM parts and see if they ship to UK? Prices are high but if you are a business and call they will lower the prices you see on internet. And like any business the more you buy the better price you get.
Thanks for the advice.

neil greenhough
02-25-2022, 07:33 AM

Thanks for the advice.

robinsonad86
03-04-2022, 11:05 AM
Hi Neil I work for a Konica dealer and we can supply to you at reasonable prices. Fell free to send me a message

Custom Search