PDA

View Full Version : BH-C-284e, C4101

Custom Search

Hansoon
02-25-2022, 09:54 AM
Have a BH-C-284e in the workshop popping error code C4101, Polygon Motor rotation trouble. Machine was working but since it came in extremely dirty I dared to clean the PH-Unit as I did before by many of our older C-280's without any problem.

Of course am I the culprit by pulling the connectors and removing the unit, but could there be any other suspected parts besides the obvious connectors, Front side board, Printer control board or even the PH unit itself?

The machine has a "SB" label attached meaning a 1-Beam PH unit. A have eventually a loaner for parts but that's from a non "SB" label machine equipped with a 2-Beam PH unit and I doubt these can be used for testing.

Reconnecting all connectors didn't do anything yet.

Hans

Hansoon
02-25-2022, 12:01 PM
Big Face Slap

:o

Feeling sooooooo embarrassed....

Hans

copyman
02-25-2022, 12:56 PM
Ha-ha. Happens to all of us. At least it's fixed!

blackcat4866
02-25-2022, 02:07 PM
Oops! Rodents or an accidental snip with the cutters? =^..^=

Hansoon
02-25-2022, 02:21 PM
Rodents, Rodents...., RODENTS it is. They where rodents for sure... Would you think that I used that very sharp cutter to remove the black goo holding the wires in place and not even noticing they became sliced........?

:p

Hans

tsbservice
02-25-2022, 06:12 PM
Rodents, Rodents...., RODENTS it is. They where rodents for sure... Would you think that I used that very sharp cutter to remove the black goo holding the wires in place and not even noticing they became sliced........?

:p

Hans

You're brave man Hans!
People/techs we all make mistakes that's in human nature...the difference is only few of us are so open minded to confess and even fewer are willing to learn from their mistakes.

copyman
02-25-2022, 07:48 PM
Ha-ha. Happens to all of us. At least it's fixed!

Just to be clear it never crossed my mind that you did that to wires, you have too much experience for that! My thought immediately was you just missed it.

Takes a BIG man to admit his mistake!

Custom Search