PDA

View Full Version : BH-C-284e, LK-105 v3

Custom Search

Hansoon
02-25-2022, 01:29 PM
After my today's blooper with that PH-Unit I do not feel shy anymore to ask this likely stupid question:

What indicates that a machine, BH-C-284e, coming from a wholesaler has the LK-105 v3 option in it already? I have one here with that extra memory in the right bank but don't know where to find in the machine the corresponding license code if any.

OK, if the license code has been stored on the hard drive it would have been gone since the hard drive has been removed by the last customer.

Question: IF this machine once had that LK-105 installed and the code now got lost, are there ways to get the license code back from the KM server with the serial number of the donor machine with the purpose of transferring it to another BH-C-284e? :rolleyes:

Thanks

Hans

40yearsplus
02-25-2022, 03:08 PM
i-Option LK-105 on a KM C552 (https://www.copytechnet.com/forums/konica-minolta/81829-i-option-lk-105-km-c552.html)

Found another thread on the topic. If anything in here helps, its a different model number but prob same info.

Have you just moved the Memory to see if it works in another unit? Not sure what this kit is?

kingarthur
02-25-2022, 04:09 PM
enter tech rep mode, then "stop 9", "license management" then "function list" that will tell you if anything is installed on it
for transferring it to another machine, you would need the original token code, it would need to be "deactivated" from it's original machine first, and the deactivation code entered into the appropriate place on the KM LMS.

Custom Search