PDA

View Full Version : bizhub 554 c-3B07 IH baord pcb error

Custom Search

fuwei2422
02-27-2022, 07:22 AM
the IH PCB is broken fuser is good but no work who can help me?
HU2X is good work

blackcat4866
02-27-2022, 02:42 PM
So ... do you have a specific question?

It might be a good idea to replace the IH Power Supply. Other possibilities are the IH coil or the PRCB. =^..^=

Bricorley
03-01-2022, 12:17 AM
Well....My guess is you should replace the part you stated is broken???

Dizatex
06-29-2023, 12:27 AM
Hello Everyone.

I could use some of your help.

I have the same issue or error code "3B07" but on a bizhub 754e I've already read the manual and replaces the IH coil and the IH power supply unit i replaces them separately first the coil and didn't fixed the problem, the next day the IHPU and it worked, but...i noticed the printed text or image was not properly fixed on the paper sheet it was erased if touched not all of them but some prints did.

And after almost a month the error code came back i replaced the fuser rollers and the whole thermistor set and sensors but had no luck it still shows the error code.

What do you guys think it's the problem again? the IHPU might be faulty again? or the IH coil is not working? i'm a bit lost now if you can help with some advice or tips I'll really appreciate it

femaster
06-29-2023, 03:56 AM
Hello Everyone.

I could use some of your help.

I have the same issue or error code "3B07" but on a bizhub 754e I've already read the manual and replaces the IH coil and the IH power supply unit i replaces them separately first the coil and didn't fixed the problem, the next day the IHPU and it worked, but...i noticed the printed text or image was not properly fixed on the paper sheet it was erased if touched not all of them but some prints did.

And after almost a month the error code came back i replaced the fuser rollers and the whole thermistor set and sensors but had no luck it still shows the error code.

What do you guys think it's the problem again? the IHPU might be faulty again? or the IH coil is not working? i'm a bit lost now if you can help with some advice or tips I'll really appreciate it

In all my past experience, I've only ever seen one IH Coil Unit go bad, which took out the IH Power Supply with it. That was on a C552, many years ago, and it had just under 3 Million pages on it at the time. On the contrary, I've seen many IH Power Supplies go bad on older and newer models, including a 754e. Funny thing is, the fuses always test good and there is never any evidence on the boards as to what part of it might have failed.

As for your current problem, my guess would be the IH Power Supply has gone bad again. Why that is, I can't say for sure. Were the replacement parts you installed used parts from another machine, or new?

Your intermittent problem with the toner rubbing off almost sounds like maybe a weak coil unit, which I suppose is a possibility if the one you installed was a used unit. Then again, if it was in fact a weak coil unit, it's also possible that the IH Power Supply had an excessive amount of draw on it from the weak coil unit, causing the Power Supply to fail again. Lots of factors to consider here, but since replacing the original coil unit didn't resolve the original problem, I'd wager that the original coil is still good. What I'd do is put the original coil unit back in, if you still have that lying around, and replace the IH Power Supply again with a known good one and see if it works.

Dizatex
06-29-2023, 05:11 AM
In all my past experience, I've only ever seen one IH Coil Unit go bad, which took out the IH Power Supply with it. That was on a C552, many years ago, and it had just under 3 Million pages on it at the time. On the contrary, I've seen many IH Power Supplies go bad on older and newer models, including a 754e. Funny thing is, the fuses always test good and there is never any evidence on the boards as to what part of it might have failed.

As for your current problem, my guess would be the IH Power Supply has gone bad again. Why that is, I can't say for sure. Were the replacement parts you installed used parts from another machine, or new?

Your intermittent problem with the toner rubbing off almost sounds like maybe a weak coil unit, which I suppose is a possibility if the one you installed was a used unit. Then again, if it was in fact a weak coil unit, it's also possible that the IH Power Supply had an excessive amount of draw on it from the weak coil unit, causing the Power Supply to fail again. Lots of factors to consider here, but since replacing the original coil unit didn't resolve the original problem, I'd wager that the original coil is still good. What I'd do is put the original coil unit back in, if you still have that lying around, and replace the IH Power Supply again with a known good one and see if it works.

Thank you for your response.

The parts IH coil and IHPU were both used since it's a bit difficult to get them bran new where I live.

I will try what you suggested to install back the original coil and see if it fixes the problem if not I'll replace the IHPU again if there's no other option.

Thank you again!!

Custom Search