PDA

View Full Version : Paper jam code 32-01 bizhub c454

Custom Search

iraklis7302
03-02-2022, 07:10 PM
Hi there

i have a problem with paper jam code 32-01.there is no any paper nowhere in machine,but when i try to print both sides it appears this messAGE.as i saw the paper prints only in one side,the machine doesnt try to take the paper from both sides.it prints only one side and then appears this message.could anyone help me?this was presented from time i replaced the near door with transfer roller etc

tsbservice
03-02-2022, 07:17 PM
Gate switching solenoid needs some stickers under arm... mentioned in a lot of threads.

copier tech
03-02-2022, 07:33 PM
Gate switching solenoid needs some stickers under arm... mentioned in a lot of threads.

+1 on this they turn sticky you can peel them off completely.

iraklis7302
03-02-2022, 07:46 PM
Thank you ,I will try to find the threads

tsbservice
03-02-2022, 07:58 PM
+1 on this they turn sticky you can peel them off completely.
Lol these pads/foams I forgot them...but agree always remove them.
This time sorry mate I was meaning solenoid mode and there's no pads/foam there.

iraklis7302
03-02-2022, 09:15 PM

I tried to find any photo but nothing.could you please explain me where is gate switching?thank you in advance

kingarthur
03-03-2022, 08:38 AM
I tried to find any photo but nothing.could you please explain me where is gate switching?thank you in advance

It's between the fuser and the exit, I suggest that you get hold of a service manual and go through the theory of operation.

iraklis7302
03-03-2022, 08:43 AM
It's between the fuser and the exit, I suggest that you get hold of a service manual and go through the theory of operation.

no I have no any manual.yesterday I replaced the whole near door including transfer roller etc,with e second one,and it worked perfect,print for both sides…but I have to fix the old one

Gift
03-03-2022, 09:12 AM
no I have no any manual.yesterday I replaced the whole near door including transfer roller etc,with e second one,and it worked perfect,print for both sides…but I have to fix the old one

Guess the problem might re-occure then - usually after the duplex hasn't been used for a while. In case it does you'll find the solenoid easy if you inspect the exit unit's gate mechanism.

iraklis7302
03-03-2022, 11:57 AM
Guess the problem might re-occure then - usually after the duplex hasn't been used for a while. In case it does you'll find the solenoid easy if you inspect the exit unit's gate mechanism.

ok thank you for your reply.i have solve the problem.It was from transfer roller door.it didnt closed so well so i had to fix it.now my machine prints great from both sides without any error.i appreciate all your help but in my occasion there wasnt any solenoid etc.....

Custom Search