PDA

View Full Version : Km c360i red color quality

Custom Search

zeckryyu
03-04-2022, 10:58 AM
Just asking if anyone had this problem before?..printing red ,but turns out orange..(this is first time im handle i-series)https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220304/c0a788004556e4d1332195d9a856bf7b.jpg

Sent from my M2003J15SC using Tapatalk

occus
03-04-2022, 11:04 AM
Just asking if anyone had this problem before?..printing red ,but turns out orange..(this is first time im handle i-series)https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220304/c0a788004556e4d1332195d9a856bf7b.jpg

With the new Eagle/Sparrow series a new color reproduction schema is introduced.
It’s a result of comparing the Print/Copy/Scan sample of competitors (CRX) with company (ZeusS1). R&D extract "the point
with the picture difference in a user viewpoint not a development target viewpoint definitely"
The conventional color reproduction aims at a primary color becoming clear.
Therefore R&D added a new color mode to perform more emphasis color reproduction (memory color).
The new "Color Emphasis (vivid)" aims at the bright color reproduction that a color photo image shines in. In opposite of
the conventional color reproduction which aims at a primary color becoming clear
The naming of the setting itself changed also from “Color Settings” to “Image Quality Setting”
Utility > Printer Settings >> Basic Settings
And in the Quality Tab of PCL driver
You can return to the conventional color reproduction by using Soft Dip SW 153 bit 6

It is a bit better but not so good like c220/c224e series. Don't forget stabilyzer and gradations adjust after the change.

The effect of the new color reproduction you can easily see in the GDI demo page. The red and green squares are more
vivid compared with former color matching type.

zeckryyu
03-04-2022, 11:27 AM
With the new Eagle/Sparrow series a new color reproduction schema is introduced.
It’s a result of comparing the Print/Copy/Scan sample of competitors (CRX) with company (ZeusS1). R&D extract "the point
with the picture difference in a user viewpoint not a development target viewpoint definitely"
The conventional color reproduction aims at a primary color becoming clear.
Therefore R&D added a new color mode to perform more emphasis color reproduction (memory color).
The new "Color Emphasis (vivid)" aims at the bright color reproduction that a color photo image shines in. In opposite of
the conventional color reproduction which aims at a primary color becoming clear
The naming of the setting itself changed also from “Color Settings” to “Image Quality Setting”
Utility > Printer Settings >> Basic Settings
And in the Quality Tab of PCL driver
You can return to the conventional color reproduction by using Soft Dip SW 153 bit 6

It is a bit better but not so good like c220/c224e series. Don't forget stabilyzer and gradations adjust after the change.

The effect of the new color reproduction you can easily see in the GDI demo page. The red and green squares are more
vivid compared with former color matching type.Which mean this i - series totally had different color scheme from previous model? Like 4s 8s..?

stooey187
05-13-2022, 04:55 AM
OMG!!

we have been battling with a client for months, as their logo is RED! even KM tech support have not yet informed us of this!

THANK YOU

allan
05-13-2022, 09:17 AM
Please let us know if that soft switch does the trick.

Custom Search